RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Well, I did the math because of this.
2015-12-31_00003.jpg
Now, this might seem odd, but I don't think this qualifies as 'mining'. Moving out of my last house was not planned until I ran out of room to put things. I'm also not done with this map yet.

That NPC seem to just go round with weapons (arms dealer specificly) and infinite rounds of ammo and other such items but seem to do nothing with their lives apart from carry infinite money in their invisible pockets(that we give to them) and get attacked but still....continue walking and OPENING DOORS.There.

That creates an another problem, though. (At least in Pre-Hardmode) What about the bones you pick up after you've mercilessly slaughtered them? Do they just grow back?

Expert Mode underground Skeletons throw bones at you without suffering any damage so maybe the Angry Bones have an inventory of "throwing bones" that they forget to use due to anger.

This is supported by Cursed Skulls dropping femurs.

The Sawtooth Shark is a fish that can be used to cut down trees, so you can cut down every tree in the forest with this herring.

Most powerful boss in the game. Most devastating attack can't even go through blocks.

Floating blocks of dirt.

Falling into lava doesn't turn you into a skeleton no matter how deep you are.

Getting a Terra Blade sliced down on your body from an overhead swing doesn't cut you in half.

You can make a drill from chlorophyll.

A mining tool made out of mushrooms and chlorophyll can dig incredibly fast and can mine through titanium.

You have a lot of platinum bars, but you can't simply make them into coins. Same goes for copper, silver, and gold.

You get increased regen when you dip into honey, but drinking a bottle of honey doesn't do the same.

Musical notes deal damage.

You can eat raw goldfish and you don't get diseases.

An earing increases chance to get better fish.

Artificial water pools somehow have infinite fish in them when you don't even put fish in the pool.

Masks from incredibly large bosses fit perfectly on you head.

You can go hours upon hours without sleeping or even blinking.

You can make a hoverboard out of chlorophyll and mushrooms.

You can destroy Golem's fists, but you can somehow get the Golem Fist weapon when he dies if you do so.

Bubbles deal damage.

Phew, that was a mouthful!

Most powerful boss in the game. Most devastating attack can't even go through blocks. The eyeballs attacks can.
Getting a Terra Blade sliced down on your body from an overhead swing doesn't cut you in half. ??? what do you exactly mean by that?

You can make a drill from chlorophyll. *Clorophyte, that is a different source

A mining tool made out of mushrooms and chlorophyll can dig incredibly fast and can mine through titanium. glowing mushrooms are magic, they're also used to make better health potions as well.

You have a lot of platinum bars, but you can't simply make them into coins. Same goes for copper, silver, and gold. That's counterfeiting

Musical notes deal damage. *Magic*

You can eat raw goldfish and you don't get diseases. Goldfish is no longer edible, and when they did, they gave potion sickness.

An earing increases chance to get better fish. *magic earring*

Masks from incredibly large bosses fit perfectly on you head. it's not the boss face itself, it's a mask replica, that does make me wonder why bosses carry their own masks, but yeah, drop logic

You can go hours upon hours without sleeping or even blinking. I can't, you can?

You can make a hoverboard out of chlorophyll and mushrooms. going back to the 'glowing mushrooms are magic' part, you never know what the autohammer exactly changes them into.

You can destroy Golem's fists, but you can somehow get the Golem Fist weapon when he dies if you do so. once again, drop logic.

Bubbles deal damage. I rather don't want bubble soap in my eyes, I rather question the massive damage than damage itself.

Back
Top Bottom