RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

RE LOGIC:

Armor made of mushrooms: 57 defense- 3rd highest defense...

Armor of pure iron: 9 defense- one of the worst armors in the game...

What bothers YOU in Terraria? Tell me!
Hahaha, what you were inspecting ? We can make a cactus armor, and looks better than a wooden armor

When you equip the Fish Bowl in the helmet space you take damage from lack of oxygen, yet when it's equipped to the vanity helmet space it does not, it's still on your head why aren't you taking damage? o_O I don't see any breathing tubes or anything.
Capture_zps7fce28dd.jpg

When you equip the Fish Bowl in the helmet space you take damage from lack of oxygen, yet when it's equipped to the vanity helmet space it does not, it's still on your head why aren't you taking damage? o_O I don't see any breathing tubes or anything.
Capture_zps7fce28dd.jpg

Vanity clothes do nothing because your character isn't actually wearing them. They just sit, floating in space, a few feet to the side towards you, the person controlling the character.

a surprising amount of enemies don't face you while your fighting them. some even face sideways e.g :eater of worlds, Crimera, skeletron /prime, all the maneaters, a whole bunch of pumpkin/frost moon enemies and more

y r u just looking at me through the screen skeletron!?

Vanity clothes do nothing because your character isn't actually wearing them. They just sit, floating in space, a few feet to the side towards you, the person controlling the character.
Where did you find that information? I don't recollect seeing any thing that tells that the character doesn't actually wear the vanity wear. Though I must admit if that is the case that's very strange. o_O

Back
Top Bottom