RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

The crimson not decomposing,if it is made of flesh, shouldn't it start to rot.

Also brain of cthulu should die the moment it was summened because brains are super soft .

-a stone monster of the sun (the Golem) drops beetle husks
-a gigantic eye (which is the Eye of Cthulhu) and the eater of worlds drop metal
-a purple thread can be made of mushroom grass

The Celestial Pillars are beings with an extremely high level of power (In the case of the Solar Pillar, this power is infinite) yet they have less health than this weird plant thing.

-The fact that a shield, instead of blocking things like normal shields do, makes you resistant to knockback
-Some weird horseshoe thingy makes you survive falls from about half a mile
-Eating a single peice of bacon makes you be well fed for over a day
-Eating a goldfish or drinking water makes you sick for an hour
-Solar Eclipses last all day, and happen once every 20ish days, and can be caused by the player
-The unnatural size of beehives
-When you kill a mimic you only get one of the items inside
-Biome Chests can't be opened untill post-plantera

:confused:i just got murdered by :kingslime:.
why am i alive again?????:confused:
[doublepost=1522569170,1522568977][/doublepost]
Where do I start... The lost girl transforms from a beautiful lady to an angry nymph, a sword shoots plasma beams, the underworld can be reached without dying!
ok thats logical because you just put the cup on your head stand upside down and then there is ale!!!!
[doublepost=1522569211][/doublepost]
-The fact that a shield, instead of blocking things like normal shields do, makes you resistant to knockback
-Some weird horseshoe thingy makes you survive falls from about half a mile
-Eating a single peice of bacon makes you be well fed for over a day
-Eating a goldfish or drinking water makes you sick for an hour
-Solar Eclipses last all day, and happen once every 20ish days, and can be caused by the player
-The unnatural size of beehives
-When you kill a mimic you only get one of the items inside
-Biome Chests can't be opened untill post-plantera
and i again reposted one of the olded posts

Here's a list of things I find illogical (some may have been done previously, sorry):
  • How can looking into a Cell Phone magically return you to a standing position next to your bed?
  • By holding a pair of goggles covered in honey, a bee will appear and it will let you ride it.
  • If you lifted the curse of the old man at the dungeon by beating Skeletron, how come when you kill him again when he arrives as the clothier he turns into Skeletron again? (That means you never lifted his curse...)
  • How does bathing yourself in honey provide regenerative abilities?
  • NPCs must have infinite pockets, where else would all of my extra golden furniture go when they get it?
  • Terraria: Otherworld was never an "Otherworld", it's the same world with some new mechanics, a new biome or two and lots of purple/red grass/ice/stone/sand!
  • Where does the sand for a sandstorm come from? Also, where does it go when it leaves the desert?
  • How did the Mechanic get into the dungeon?
  • If the wizard is truly a wizard, why doesn't he just magic himself out of his bonds?
  • Theoretically, you could grow a Truffle.
  • Why don't why in-game characters become blind when they look at the sun?
  • How can softcore characters bevel careful to not drop any items when they die, but always sprinkle almost exactly half/three quarters of their coins on the ground?
  • Since when does holding a blue piece of paper with some white lines on it allow you to set up a multi-stop teleporter network in 10 minutes?
  • Why does smashing a block with a hammer always change it into a different, perfect geometric shape?
  • The sun rises from the west and sets in the east.
  • Meteorites just appear on the surface; they don't fall.
  • Finally, how can you summon a solar eclipse on the day of a full moon?

Everything seems to have such a short lifespan. For instance, grinding for beetle armor and then using it for a single fight before it becomes outdated.

you have temporary immunity to lava just by wearing jewelry around your neck, become invincible by wearing a gold cross, blast zombies with stars by wearing a fabric vanity, become a rabid kangaroo by holding a balloon, magically negate fall damage by holding a painted horseshoe, double jump by having a sealed bottle in your pocket [how do you bottle up WEATHER? last time i tried to capture a sandstorm, all i got was a bottle of sand!] walk across a campfire without burning, AND MAGICALLY HEAL JUST BY STANDING UNDER A LAMP. -_--_--_-

Last edited:
also, how do you fit hundreds of things in a chest when some of the items ARE LITERALLY BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE CHEST.
how do you carry stacks of live, squirming animals in your pockets?
where do NPCs come from? THE SKY?! wheres their plane?!
how does a gravestone magically materialize when you die?
how can you summon magical beings just by waving a stick?
how are wings attached to you? a bird?!
how can you hold blocks in midair? levitation?
why sand falls on your head and kills you?
what happened to get you here. did you materialize here guide?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom