RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Hitting a wooden platform with a hammer turns it into a section of stairs instead of just breaking them. Same goes for blocks and the fact you can cycle through various slants...

Also, 3 out of the 4 types of rockets can not destroy blocks even though every other explosive out there can.

Hitting a wooden platform with a hammer turns it into a section of stairs instead of just breaking them. Same goes for blocks and the fact you can cycle through various slants...

Also, 3 out of the 4 types of rockets can not destroy blocks even though every other explosive out there can.
2 out of 4. Rocket II and Rocket IV can destroy, as far as I'm aware. And Grenades don't either.

The fact that 1 meter = 4 feet is weird. (Got that from PC Compass/Depth Meter/GPS measured in feet and Console/Mobile being measured in meters. 1 block is 2 feet and 2 blocks is one meter)

Console/Mobile content is like... B level canon to the Terraria universe. If nothing exists to disprove it, it counts, but if A level canon (PC) overrides it, it doesn't count.

WOODEN SPIKES deal more damage than their METAL counterpart.
You don't need a space helmet to breathe in space.
Jellies drop glowsticks and sharks drop Diver Helmets. How did they get those?
A classic: You can store a stack of giant boulder into a PIGGY BANK.

Gel that you scooped from the remains of a once living mass that hopped around on the ground, probably collecting tons of dirt and pebbles and crap, is noted to be tasty.
Baby-Eating-Dirt-Zion-NP-Josh.jpg

The metal ones have been blunted over time, because no one was there to take care of them. The wooden ones have been sharpened and kept up by the Lihzahrds.
But wait... Blue Armored Bones carry Armor Polish... Can't they just use that to refine the spikes in the dungeon?
And where the heck did that werewolf get the bandage? Did he buy it from the nurse?

What reason do the Lihzahrds?
And if they can sorcery, I doubt they can't sharpen some spike.
The Lihzahrds are protecting their holy temple. As best as I can tell, even the casters are consumed with a primal urge to kill, rather than any higher though processes. Also, they could just be waving a fork/staff/triangle-on-a-stick around. After all, we don't know how magic works in Terraria.
I think you guys might be missing the point of this thread.
To complain about faulty logic, you mean?

The tailor can sell you exact copies of your clothes and wigs that look exactly like your hair, without even needing to have seen them.
Speaking of, a wig can cover a helmet that covers your entire head.

Although if every video game was 100% realistic, they wouldn't really be games.

EDIT: You can make bars out of multiple pieces of ore, yet the bars take up less space when placed. Also, placing a single bar creates a few more bars out of thin air.

Back
Top Bottom