RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Is there a way to tell east or west in the game? Or are you just assuming that left and right are west and east?
The Compass.
I think the main issue of this is that the slime doesn't die, but... wouldn't this work in real life, otherwise? What's difference from this and sitting on top of a very slow rocket?
Well, it wouldn't work in real life, even if slime mounts and giant eyes existed, since the eye would not be able to escape gravity and would probably freeze to death, along with the slime and the person sitting on the slime.
Discussed before. Needless to say, there are some things than can only be explained with re-logic.
Well, reading through all 30 pages doesn't sound very fun to me.
Technically, you jump higher with a balloon in real life, too.
Well, a single balloon IRL would probably let you jump 0,001 cm higher. But in-game you jump at least 4 meters higher.

And the thread's name was "Re-Logic: Terraria logic jokes".

Last edited:
There is a large area, missing dirt and stone. It is just filled with snow and ice. If you can melt this, a giant hole will be in the world.

You can carry 50949 bunnies in your single inventory (including trash slot)
EDIT: I don't get how a Mobile Phone can instantly teleport you home.

Wings are provably magical in Terraria. Logic doesn't really apply.

I would imagine they have to be magic, as they aren't naturally on the player's body, so he technically has no control over their nerves or actions, they should just be lifeless, hunks of rotting flesh, bone and feather unless they're magic.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436846582,1436846180][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, not everyone. The rest of the pirates, and goblins want you dead, along with nearly everyone and everything that moves.

However, many enemies can be obtained as cuddly, adorable pets, like the Dungeon Guardian. And the pirate captain strangely moves in after you brutally murder several pirates.
Then there's the new skeleton merchant. So I guess evey civilized being or baby animal likes you.

the fact that you just HAPPEN to wake up in a weird world where slimes want to eat you and you have copper tools. also that you can literally just craft in second a hole door and that "god gave you ninja powers to fight every single boss in terraria but the moon lord because now in order to cheese him you need to kill your nurse because he now teleports to you if you get far away from him" (grrr... i didn't even get to kill him before they buffed him)

-Wyverns look exactly like Asian dragons.
- Slimes of all colors drop blue gel.
ummmm... 1st one don't know what to say
2nd in 1.3 now when a slime dies it drops colored slime when you pick it up tho it gives you blue
also the metal detector and spelunker potion can detect life fruits, life fruit=metal, *sarcastic voice* perfectly normal right?

Every monster know there's lava pool ahead and still tried to swim in lava to reach you.

1.3 now when a slime dies it drops colored slime when you pick it up tho it gives you blue

On 1.3.0.4 I was saw gel that has green color on my inventory once but I don't know it's still possible.

Back
Top Bottom