tModLoader (RE-UPLOAD) Intergalactic Chaos

What should I make first, the Cosmic Chaos event or the biome along with mobs, since it is in dev.?

• The Chaos Event

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • The Lunar Biome

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Mobs

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Weapons!!

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

XymalitePH

Skeletron Prime
Guys, so, I did not want you to expect to see updates on this because I am no longer working on it. But if i can get some spare time or someone is willing to join me, I will continue developode the mod. (I've said this many times, wrong grammar check) :( DM me if you're interested in helping (or at least, reincarnate the mod lols)

I am hiring more spriters, coders, music creators, and Wiki and community manager for our mod. Feel free to join our discord for weekly updates for the mod.

Mod Progression - 10%

(If you wish to see how the mod progresses please check our discord for more info.)

COME TO MY DISCORD SERVER OMMEGEED: temporarily unavailable

For those who want to join the development team: https://fs28.formsite.com/O3TDmj/icmvolunteer/index.html

Hello! This is Xymalite!
This is the "Intergalactic Chaos Mod", a modification exclusive to Terraria!

This mod focuses on new content added after defeating Moon Lord!

Currently this mod is in work in progress, so if the mod is 25% complete, I will release a download link for the ".tmod" file.

I am not a professional, but I will try to make the mod more fun and enjoyable.

For discussions:
Reply to: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/

Current Spoiler: Preview of Sprites

swEf2

y2mDWvJ

Progress Reports:
Mid-November 2017 -

Knowing why you didn't see the armor sets? Because I only making the code, not the sprites.

Mod Development Team:
@
Mr.Slime - Slimey15 - Owner, Head Developer, Coder, Spriter
@Creeper da Snek - Lead Developer
@
WarrenMark - Respected Artist, Discord Council Member, Community Manager
@
Gl17chM3D - Lead Spriter
@
ZakTheHat - Developer
@
SirOrnstein - Lore Writer
* Intergalactic Chaos Mode, a Post Moon Lord gamemode in which the dark forces of the galaxy spreaded all over the world.
* 1200+ items, including the Developers Set
* 2 planned biomes, the Lunar Biome and the Galactic Reaches
* 100+ buffs
* 15+ bosses such as the Moon Lord's heir!
* 3 new classes, Galactic (Stronger magic weapon), Celestial (Rare but strong weapon), and Universal (Incredibly strong but has side effects)
* Galactic Pillar that summons with the other pillars
* 2 events, the Chaos event, and the Galactic Invaders
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

The Intergalactic Chaos Event: (not completed yet)

* After defeating Moon Lord, the "Intergalactic Chaos" mode will occur.

* Galaxian enemies will spawn randomly in the world.

* Galaxian, Cosmician and Lunatic Doom ore will spread over the world.

* Creating a "Lunatic Ritual Mosaic" and consuming it will spawn the "Moon Lord's Heir"

* Defeating the Moon Lord's Heir can make the world spawn a lunar biome in the surface.

* Gravitite Chunks will spread in the lunar biome.

* Mining Gravitite Chunks will sometimes make you levitate uncontrollable.

* Using the loot of the MLH will give you access to the Astrophyte, Slimocthron, Novalactite and Radite ores.

* Making a strange object will spawn the Planetarian Destroyer. ( An enormous worm )

* Defeating him gives you loot like the Jovianic Crystal. When smelted, you can create Uranium, Saturniflyte, Jupiternian, Solarian and Neptunagon Essence.(edited)

* The Chaos event is a super special event in which monsters in the galaxy will ruin your world. When consuming the Galactic Chaos Emblem, the event will start.

* Defeating the Chaos event will create a new biome in the world, the Galactic Reaches.

* The Galactic Reaches is a floating purple themed island where the most daring creatures will spawn.

* Breaking one of the crystals in the Galactic Reaches will bless your world with new ores, Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Labrosachtye, Besclakhinis, Zechonophyr and Sarchaeunuflyte.

* There will be a quite annoying consequences for breaking a crystal in the Galactic Reaches. * Combining the Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Besclakhinis, and Sarchaeunuflyte crystals will make a consumble item for death...

* Consuming that item will spawn 4 daring bosses, the Nebula, Solar, Stardust and Vortex Devotes. * Killing that 4 bosses will spawn the Galactic Dragon.

* If you manage to kill the Galactic Dragon, Kryptonites, Kryptoniums, Starapheonebilichalactite ores (OMMEGESHHH A LONG WORD) will spawn at the world; but rarely found.

* Oh, If you will combine all bars and resources (not them all actually)from vanilla Terraria, you can create the Earth's Core.

If you want to volunteer, please email me at my gmail account or comment down below!

Feel free to use our mod banner! Thank you!

Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/re-upload-intergalactic-chaos.61845/"][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/1517120082673-png.192554/[/img][/url]

index.php

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

TAG: Intergalactic Chaos Mod Volunteer

(Oh... and I am sorry for some.. bad english..);(:sigh::confused:

Second Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/

Last edited:
(A re-uploaded version of the thread.
Because of a coincidence... In the Game "Starcraft")

Hello! This is Mr. Slime!

Currently this mod is in work in progress, so if the mod is 25% complete, I will release a download link for the ".tmod" file.

I feel bad for asking but...
I need some sprite makers and editors, and some terrarians who have knowledge of making Terraria mods.

Added Content:
Cosmician Armor and Furniture Set
Lunatic Doom Armor Set
Slimey's Developer Set (SUPER OP)

Planned Content:

* Intergalactic Chaos Mode, a Post Moon Lord gamemode in which the dark forces of the galaxy spreaded all over the world.
* 100+ buffs
* 3 new classes, Galactic (Movement control), Psychic (Mind control), and Force (Plasma energy)
* Celestial Pillar that summons with the other pillars
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

The Intergalactic Chaos Event:

* Cosmician and Luminite Doom ore will spread over the world.

* Mining Luminite Ores 100 times will spawn "Moon Lord's Heir"

* Defeating the Moon Lord's Heir can make the world spawn a lunar biome in the surface.

* Making a lunar relic and placing luminite in there will cause True Lunatic Cultist to spawn.

* Defeating True Lunatic Cultist will generate Astrophyte, Starphenie and Radite ores in your world.

* There is a 7% chance in daytime to make the Chaos event to occur.

* The Chaos event is a super special event in which monsters in the galaxy will ruin your world.

* Defeating the Chaos event will create a new biome in the world, the Galactic Reaches.

* The Galactic Reaches is a floating purple themed island where the most daring creatures will spawn.

* Breaking one of the crystals in the Galactic Reaches will bless your world with new ores, Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Besclakhinis, and Sarchaeunuflyte.

* There will be a quite annoying consequences for breaking a crystal in the Galactic Reaches.

* Combining the Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Besclakhinis, and Sarchaeunuflyte crystals will make a consumble item for death...

* Consuming that item will spawn 4 daring bosses, the Nebula, Solar, Stardust and Vortex Devotes.

* Killing that 4 bosses will spawn the Galactic Dragon. (still thinking what event happens next.)

If you want to volunteer, please email me at my gmail account or comment down below!

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

TAG: Starcraft Mod Volunteer

Second Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/
Idea is great! I hope this mod will be unique! And do you have any sprites? I want to see them.

I hope sprites in style of Calamity mod

Idea is great! I hope this mod will be unique! And do you have any sprites? I want to see them.

Actually, I am doing progress now but I don't have volunteers for help.(I am looking for spriters and coders)
Sometime in the future, I can upload progress reports in a youtube channel. but for now, I cannot show you any sprites because its ugly it is still a placeholder sprites, so I am looking for neat spriters.
I finished almost just 2% of the mod, it adds a lot of content, I am thinking about a another dimension content for this mod.

But, I can show you what is my progress in the mod here: https://pastebin.com/8gR8M4Bx
[doublepost=1511354629,1511354046][/doublepost]

I hope sprites in style of Calamity mod
I assure you can expect neat sprites in the future.

Mod Progression - 6%
I am taking a Christmas break, so the mod progression will temporarily stop. It will continue in January 5. Happy Christmas!

COME TO MY DISCORD SERVER OMMEGEED: https://discord.gg/9vyJP5Y

For those who want to join the development team: https://fs28.formsite.com/O3TDmj/icmvolunteer/index.html
And my website: https://itsslimey15.wordpress.com/

Oh yeah: I am looking for a developer team: at least 3 coders, 5 spriters, community manager, custom soundtrack creator and a CO-DEVELOPER!
(I am the main dev. coder and spriter, don't know how to make music.)

Reply to: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/

Added Content:
Lunatic Doom Armor Set
Gravitite Weapons Only (Armor still WIP)
Lunar Biome (22% Complete)
Moon Lord's Heir AI (7%) (OMMEGESH NO CODERS)

Progress Reports:
Mid-November 2017 -

Knowing why you didn't see the armor sets? Because I only making the code, not the sprites.

Mod Development Team:
@
Mr.Slime - Slimey15 - Head Developer, Coder, Spriter
@Creeper da Snek - Coder

Planned Content:

* 100+ buffs
* 3 new classes, Galactic (Stronger magic weapon), Celestial (Rare but strong weapon), and Universal (Incredibly strong but has side effects)
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

* After defeating Moon Lord, the "Intergalactic Chaos" mode will occur. * Galaxian enemies will spawn randomly in the world.

* Creating a "Lunatic Ritual Mosaic" and consuming it will spawn the "Moon Lord's Heir"

* Using the loot of the MLH will give you access to the Astrophyte, Slimocthron, Novalactite and Radite ores.

* Making a strange object will spawn the Planetarian Destroyer. ( An enormous worm )

* Defeating him gives you loot like the Jovianic Crystal. When smelted, you can create Uranium, Saturniflyte, Jupiternian, Solarian and Neptunagon Essence.(edited)

* The Chaos event is a super special event in which monsters in the galaxy will ruin your world. When consuming the Galactic Chaos Emblem, the event will start.

* Breaking one of the crystals in the Galactic Reaches will bless your world with new ores, Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Labrosachtye, Besclakhinis, Zechonophyr and Sarchaeunuflyte.

* There will be a quite annoying consequences for breaking a crystal in the Galactic Reaches. * Combining the Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Besclakhinis, and Sarchaeunuflyte crystals will make a consumble item for death...

* Consuming that item will spawn 4 daring bosses, the Nebula, Solar, Stardust and Vortex Devotes. * Killing that 4 bosses will spawn the Galactic Dragon.

* If you manage to kill the Galactic Dragon, Kryptonites, Kryptoniums, Starapheonebilichalactite ores (OMMEGESHHH A LONG WORD) will spawn at the world; but rarely found.

* Oh, If you will combine all bars and resources (not them all actually)from vanilla Terraria, you can create the Earth's Core.

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

I am back!

Feel free to join our discord! The link is located just above the mod thread. thanks for sharing your time!

Attention

Hello ! This mod is open for suggestions ! Feel free to give your ideas and we'll give our feedback to them ! Do not hestiate to message us,the Development Team.

We are hiring Developers !

Hello ! The Development Team is lacking developers and stuff. If you are interested to join one of the positions,feel free to contact us. :

We are finding..

- Spriters
- Coders
- Co-Developer
- Music Creator
- Beta Testers
- Wiki and Community Manager

Potentially finding..

- Concept Makers
- Artist
Contact us for more details at..

Social Media :

Join our Discord Server : https://discord.gg/F6CBgJD
Twitter : ChaosMod
Gmail/Email :[email protected]

Contact the Developers :

ItSlimey15
Twitter : @ItSlimey15

Warren Mark (Do I count myself as a Developer ?)
Twitter : @Draws_Warren
Gmail/Email : [email protected]

Enjoy your stay !

Hello ! We've wanted to share our progress to our mod !

January Updates and Spoilers :
- We are discussing about the Everwatching Bosses !
- New NPCs exploring the Galactic Reaches !
- A rocky Biome in the highest !
- Discussing About the Lord Spirit hiding in a creature...
- Several Concepts are discussed
- A new enemy found to be in a Science Lab but escaped and serve for the Solar Invaders !
- Run ! Hide ! A new mode has been discussed.
- Concept Art and Support Banners are on the way from the galaxy !

Sorry for lack of information but here it is !

Alert ! : We're hiring Beta Testers and Music Creators !

What you need :
Beta Tester -
- Must be trusted
- Haves the PC Version of Terraria
- Can report bugs and feedback at least weekly

Music Creator
- Can create music for Biomes and Bosses
- Can make sound effects.

More details : Contact Us !

-IGCM Team (Intergalactic Buddies)

My first Terraria Art Mod for Intergalactic Chaos Mod ! One of the Everwatching Booses ! Why he is watching you ? Who is it ?

1517121059258.png

First Support Banner !

1517120082673.png

Thank you ! -IGCM Team (Intergalactic Buddies)

Last edited:
Man, MAN. i'm waiting this mod so bad, i'm in love with the plans <3
Thank you,the development team is happy. We are doing our best to release the mod as fast as possible while improving the quality. You can use the support banner. It is open for everyone to suggest and help the mod. Please wait ptiently.

Thank you,the development team is happy. We are doing our best to release the mod as fast as possible while improving the quality. You can use the support banner. It is open for everyone to suggest and help the mod. Please wait ptiently.

Yes, I feel the mod is improving well!

I am hiring more spriters, coders, music creators, and Wiki and community manager for our mod. Feel free to join our discord for weekly updates for the mod.

Mod Progression - 7.25%

(If you wish to see how the mod progresses please check our discord for more info.)

Oh yeah: I am looking for a developer team: at least 3 coders, 5 spriters, community manager, custom soundtrack creator and a CO-DEVELOPER!

Current Spoiler: (By @Warren_Mark)

The Solar Watcher Concept Art (planned to be added in the mod)
index.php

Added Content:
Lunatic Doom Armor Set

Progress Reports:
Mid-November 2017 -

Mod Development Team:
@
@
@
Gl17chM3D - Lead Spriter
@
ZakTheHat - Developer

Planned Content:

* 100+ buffs
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/re-upload-intergalactic-chaos.61845/"][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/1517120082673-png.192554/[/img][/url]

index.php

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

index.php

Mod Progression - 7.25%

index.php

Added Content:
Lunatic Doom Armor Set

Progress Reports:
Mid-November 2017 -

Mod Development Team:
@
@
@
Gl17chM3D - Lead Spriter
@
ZakTheHat - Developer

Planned Content:

* 100+ buffs
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

Code:

index.php

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

Needing more coders that knows the knowledge of making BOSS AI. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom