• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Resolved "Real Estate Agent" achievement unavailable

rip

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mrmcmo

Duke Fishron
In my world, I have every npc (excluding Santa, who is not required for the achievement)
but i still do not have the achievement. :C

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Are either of these instances in multiplayer on a server, or are they single player?

NenoxxCraft

Official Terrarian
Yeah same here, I think I have them all, here's a screenshot of the NPCs I have, who am I missing?

Last edited:

mrmcmo

Duke Fishron
I rejoined again on single player and still didn't get the achievement. Just to let you know.

ShadowBoo

Terrarian
Hello,

I think there's a problem between achievements and the Multiplayer function in Terraria 1.3. I was doing a Frost Moon for the achievement "Ice Scream" in a Multiplayer server, and I didn't get it once reaching the required 15th wave of the Frost Moon. I did it again in Single Player and I got it. Seems to be a problem with Multiplayer and Achievements in general unfortunately.

Hope this helped.
~ShadowBoo

imblad3

Terrarian
I got that achievement 2 days ago along with "It Can Talk?!"

Did ur truffle live on surface mushroom biome house?

Hope this help ;)

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
This should be working now that the most recent hotfix is out; let me know if it works for people.

NOTE: I believe for the achievement to unlock (assuming you have a full NPC collection) you either need to make one of them move into another house, or be present when the "last" NPC moves in . . . you may have to kill a Guide or something to trigger it.

davehaley1111

Terrarian
In my world, I have every npc (excluding Santa, who is not required for the achievement)
but i still do not have the achievement. :C
hi the same happend to me i cant get the achevment i evan have sant see
[doublepost=1465710227,1465710108][/doublepost]
Well yeah, that's the only way he can move in.
This should be working now that the most recent hotfix is out; let me know if it works for people.

NOTE: I believe for the achievement to unlock (assuming you have a full NPC collection) you either need to make one of them move into another house, or be present when the "last" NPC moves in . . . you may have to kill a Guide or something to trigger it.
ya the same thing happend to me and i have every npc evan santa see
[doublepost=1465710703][/doublepost]

oh nvm i got the achevment my tax collector died i didnt notice

Attachments

Top Bottom