Realistic 2D vision mod? (search)

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
Is there a mod that restricts vision to be 2D accurate? Im looking for something that restricts the player from seeing through (non glass) blocks.

I assume this should be possible since plenty of mods have "accurate" lighting making use of ray tracing, so can the opposite be done?

Do you mean someþing like in ðe Flatland book and movie or Mashpoe's 1D game, or do you mean restricting your vision to tiles in a line of sight from ðe player? I don't know any mods for eiðer, but boþ sound cool.

Do you mean someþing like in ðe Flatland book and movie or Mashpoe's 1D game, or do you mean restricting your vision to tiles in a line of sight from ðe player? I don't know any mods for eiðer, but boþ sound cool.
I mean line of sight, as in what would I actually be able to see if I were in the game, so not around corners and stuff

Is there a mod that restricts vision to be 2D accurate? Im looking for something that restricts the player from seeing through (non glass) blocks.

I assume this should be possible since plenty of mods have "accurate" lighting making use of ray tracing, so can the opposite be done?
I can't remember the name of the mod, but AdamChromeE has made several youtube videos about it.

Back
Top Bottom