Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

I noticed that the Steam Workshop version updates are v15 and v16 in the changelog, while the download here is only v14.
Would you have any interest and/or consideration for keeping the downloads here up-to-date as well, for the users who don't have the Steam version of the game and can't normally access Workshop content?
I'm in love with this pack and have been using it since I discovered it, and so I also want to thank you for the work and effort put into it.

Last edited:
the retextured zenith that you made is very good so what am about to say wont really matter but, in the game you don't really swing the zenith, the zenith is like a magical item/staff that controls the blades that comeout and attack in the animation, I wouldn't be surprised if the Zenith had a Dull Blade, that's why I think you can make it more fancy if you want? but it already looks good(the one you made) but it doesn't feel like a magical Artifact that controls and summons flying swords

if am wrong plz tell me :D
This makes sense so I decided to not make the zenith a slim long sword anymore

I noticed that the Steam Workshop version updates are v15 and v16 in the changelog, while the download here is only v14.
Would you have any interest and/or consideration for keeping the downloads here up-to-date as well, for the users who don't have the Steam version of the game and can't normally access Workshop content?
I'm in love with this pack and have been using it since I discovered it, and so I also want to thank you for the work and effort put into it.
Sorry it took me this long to update but... the new file is here! I was too lazy to want to update both pages so I found a easier way, I'll keep updated images and changelogs on the workshop page but the last file I'll keep uploading here too

Back
Top Bottom