Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

my method of copying the images from the wiki doesn't work so well possibly due to wrong dimensions. I want to use your images as a base model to make mine from because they are correct dimensions and your texture pack uses most of the same weapons I'm using. I wont copy the designs.

my method of copying the images from the wiki doesn't work so well possibly due to wrong dimensions. I want to use your images as a base model to make mine from because they are correct dimensions and your texture pack uses most of the same weapons I'm using. I wont copy the designs.
color 8 bit or 32 bit, size... its all i need
2020-08-15__01.png

huge f:red:ng update, summed up changelog:
• Swords are now even slimmer than before for more realism
• About 14 new resprites for some weapons
• Improved over 55 of my sprites
• New pack icon

New file and changelog on main post

just released a small update, I basically only wanted to bump this thread and update some sprites I still wasn't satisfied with. I also updated the preview image

as always, new file and changelog on main post

You ruined the magic :(

What magic did I ruin? I basically only edited swords and guns, magic stuff is mostly untouched

If you mean about fantasy then exactly, I personally prefer weapons that would make sense in real life instead of a sword that would hurt me instead of the enemy

This pack is amazing! I'll miss the heart at the end of meowmere, but other than that, everything is really cool!

I removed hilts on swords because when attacking, the player holds the weapon right by the tip so if you look closely some weapon actually floats, but keeping the heart for the meowmere is a must have isn't it? I will restore it next time I update this mod

I know it's silly, but I personally feel like the swords are a bit too thin now. Some bigger swords can be made in real life, so I find it silly that ones like the True Excaliber are basically long butter knives instead. :dryadconfused:

I do feel that the flare gun should have a better resprite tho, the shading feels really off compared to other sprites.

I know it's silly, but I personally feel like the swords are a bit too thin now. Some bigger swords can be made in real life, so I find it silly that ones like the True Excaliber are basically long butter knives instead. :dryadconfused:
I agree. I know what you said about the fact that you want the weapons to hurt the enemy, not you, but I think this pack goes too far trying to be realistic that it ends up being unrealistic. So, next update, thicker swords?

Back
Top Bottom