Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

I dunno man. All I know is that I had to cut down the canvas of or else remove those items specifically for them to work. I run 1.4.1 on Linux, and as far as I'm aware texture packing is not availible for non-PC versions of the game.

I've never seen someone report a bug like that with texture packs, since I don't use Linux this isn't something I can debug. Can you attach the sprites you modified?

This is really an outstanding work and i appreciate it (especially the tactical shotgun).
But i'm not very found of about your resprite for sniper rifle, I would like to see an AWP variant for her cus i think it fits much better than m24.
P.S. And phoenix blaster, I also would like to see it like a modified 1911, not just a simple 1911 with heated barrel.
The resprite for the Phoenix Blaster is a Desert Eagle with an orange barrel, not an M1911.

I really like this texture pack, there is no other texture pack that I could find that changed the ranged weapons all that much. So far my only complaint with the texture pack is the size of the Phoenix Blaster. (I don't currently know how to make texture packs so i'm not sure how hard it is but thank you it's great, thanks.) :)

Last edited:
I really like this texture pack, there is no other texture pack that I could find that changed the ranged weapons all that much. So far my only complaint with the texture pack is the size of the Phoenix Blaster. (I don't currently know how to make texture packs so i'm not sure how hard it is but thank you is great, thanks.) :)

now that you say it, the phoenix blaster barrel does look big, but it would be hard to make it look like a desert eagle with the limited pixel art style, I'll see if I can do something about it in the future

and it is quite easy to make a texture pack especially on pixel art, just takes a long time when makes lots of sprites

Just downloaded it and the sprites are much better now, however I would really like to see the the SDMG retextured so it looks more like a gun and less like someone forced a steel pipe down a dolphin`s throat.

Just downloaded it and the sprites are much better now, however I would really like to see the the SDMG retextured so it looks more like a gun and less like someone forced a steel pipe down a dolphin`s throat.

oh that's a nice idea, I did something like that for Minishark and Megashark so I guess I'll do it for S.D.M.G. too

oh that's a nice idea, I did something like that for Minishark and Megashark so I guess I'll do it for S.D.M.G. too
the retextured zenith that you made is very good so what am about to say wont really matter but, in the game you don't really swing the zenith, the zenith is like a magical item/staff that controls the blades that comeout and attack in the animation, I wouldn't be surprised if the Zenith had a Dull Blade, that's why I think you can make it more fancy if you want? but it already looks good(the one you made) but it doesn't feel like a magical Artifact that controls and summons flying swords

if am wrong plz tell me :D

the retextured zenith that you made is very good so what am about to say wont really matter but, in the game you don't really swing the zenith, the zenith is like a magical item/staff that controls the blades that comeout and attack in the animation, I wouldn't be surprised if the Zenith had a Dull Blade, that's why I think you can make it more fancy if you want? but it already looks good(the one you made) but it doesn't feel like a magical Artifact that controls and summons flying swords

if am wrong plz tell me :D
Don't forget that the Zenith is one of those projectiles being swung around! :dryadhappy:

Back
Top Bottom