Really surprised...

Atmogenic

Terrarian
That no one has made a terraria 1.4 wavebank download yet. I thought it would be one of the first things that would be released on here when it came out, I would do it myself but I find the stuff way too complicated just to do something with music and the two threads I saw about it weren't downloads, just some support on people who want to do it which I thought would be early 🙁

That no one has made a terraria 1.4 wavebank download yet. I thought it would be one of the first things that would be released on here when it came out, I would do it myself but I find the stuff way too complicated just to do something with music and the two threads I saw about it weren't downloads, just some support on people who want to do it which I thought would be early 🙁
Note I don’t know what wave banks are.
Is it part of mods if so, tmodloader hasn’t been updated to 1.4
If not, you posted this in the wrong place

wavebanks are mods that replace the music (or sound effects) in terraria, you can see a number of them with the wavebank prefix, what i'm saying is no one hasn't made a wavebank to replace the vanilla terraria music with the new music from terraria 1.4 journey's end and the only ones talking about the wavebank music for replacing the vanilla music isn't a download but just support for people who want to do it. Which is surprising that no one has done it as its been out for a bit now and there isn't a download for it just to replace.

I don't believe i've posted in the wrong place, if so then I apologise but this seemed the best as its general terraria mod stuff rather then mod releases or WIP

There's been a few 1.4 wavebanks already, just go to released PC game mods/tools and filter the tag to Wavebank, maybe you'll even find mine :p

EDIT: here's a link specifically to the forum area: Released

Wait what? I'm not entirely sure what you're asking about then? Do you just want the new Terraria 1.4 soundtrack or a custom wavebank for Terraria 1.4? Because those are all Terraria 1.4 custom wavebanks? Sure, the music itself is from different games, but that's kind of... the point of changing the Terraria wavebank?

EDIT:
what i'm saying is no one hasn't made a wavebank to replace the vanilla terraria music with the new music from terraria 1.4 journey's end
I tried reading through your previous messages closer to try to understand what you're asking about, and to be honest I'm still hopelessly confused. The vanilla Terraria game already has the new tracks from Terraria 1.4 because Terraria 1.4 is vanilla Terraria? Are you asking someone to replace the default Terraria music with default Terraria music? Please clarify exactly what it is you want here.

Last edited:
I tried reading through your previous messages closer to try to understand what you're asking about, and to be honest I'm still hopelessly confused. The vanilla Terraria game already has the new tracks from Terraria 1.4 because Terraria 1.4 is vanilla Terraria? Are you asking someone to replace the default Terraria music with default Terraria music? Please clarify exactly what it is you want here.

On the tmodloader on steam, it still has the vanilla terraria music before it was changed in terraria 1.4, I want to get a wavebank mod to replace the vanilla soundtrack with the new 1.4 soundtrack on tmodloader so I can listen to the new music whilst playing with mods

Ah. In that case, I could see why nobody has done that yet. tModLoader will eventually update to 1.4, and the new music will come along with that, so it would seem kind of pointless to make that modification when the new music is going to come anyways. In any case, if there were a wavebank to replace some of the 1.3.5 tracks with 1.4 music, which ones would you give up to have 1.4 music instead? Because wavebanks never add new music, but rather replace existing music.

While we appreciate that you're trying to help people, it's usually best to avoid providing support if you don't know what they're talking about! Often guessing can lead to incorrect or wrong advice which can then get repeated elswhere, which of course is a bad thing. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom