Xbox Series S/X Receiving tile data error

mombobimbus

Terrarian
I slept in a bed to set my spawn, now I can’t join the world ever, it just says “receiving tile data 25%” then “lost connection” we’ve destroyed loads of buildings around my spawn, we’ve destroyed the bed, this is a really annoying bug.

I slept in a bed to set my spawn, now I can’t join the world ever, it just says “receiving tile data 25%” then “lost connection” we’ve destroyed loads of buildings around my spawn, we’ve destroyed the bed, this is a really annoying bug.
Could you send me details (via DM if you like of the XBOX live account which is hosting and the world name in question). If it isn't happening in the default spawn region the xbox live account which is trying to join and the player name.

I can then try to get the save data and look into the issue for you

The world name is Gulf of bitterness and the host is ThouSpaceTwinky, there is a chance it could be my Internet as it’s not the best and if so i don’t know how possible it is to like give somebody else the world save on Xbox but that’s an idea, but thank you for all the help you can give!

The world name is Gulf of bitterness and the host is ThouSpaceTwinky, there is a chance it could be my Internet as it’s not the best and if so i don’t know how possible it is to like give somebody else the world save on Xbox but that’s an idea, but thank you for all the help you can give!
Sorry, could you give the player account / name which has trouble connecting to this world. As it appears to be connecting fine in my tests with this world

I Just want to make sure that its not issue with a specific players data joining this world.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom