Xbox One Recent bugs i noticed

SylveonSlays

Terrarian
Greetings, my name is sylveon, i have come across some bugs that im a bit too lazy to get past the tenth page to see if its there. All of my issues follow around the splitscreen with me and my 2 brothers. I have noticed a lighting glitch with the graveyards lightning that only affects the host and makes the entire screen go dark for the host. Along with this bug i have seen reports for the treasure bag glitch and the glitch where if someone is in a npc's shop it makes it so nobody can open chests or any other interactable item/block. Now the one bug that me and my yoinger brother do make fun of is the traveling merchant bug i haven't seen anyone else post as far as i know. The traveling merchant bug is where the host can see the items in his shop but the other splitscreen players see absolutely nothing.
Sorry for the long post but i didt feel like reporting only one bug when I've encountered alot.
Kind regards -SylveonSlays

I noticed another thing. Though I don't really consider it a bug, the crafting recipe for amber stone blocks was left out of the game. It shows when I found the recipe via the guide, but there's no way to actually craft it. I don't know if this is exclusive to the xbox or not, but I couldn't find anyone else mentioning specific bugs/ issues in 1.4 or the forums didn't allow anymore replies.

Back
Top Bottom