Recent problem with entering the forums

MagicasquirrelTMT

Official Terrarian
Hello, I will try to keep this short and simple while describing everything I know about the issue.

Since yesterday, I am unable to access the forums from most browsers from my Wi-Fi network. Using mobile data and some very specific browsers does allow it, however, trying to enter the site from my main browser (google chrome) while on my Wi-Fi system simply refuses to load the site and gives out a "site could not be found" error. I have also tried the same with Opera and a few other browsers - results seem to be the same.

It should be noted that all other applications and sites work just fine with my Wi-Fi network, it is just the forums site that seems to refuse to function.
I do not know what may have caused this problem, but I would want to know what could be some possible solutions to fix it. Mobile data is limited, and the few browsers I found working with Wi-Fi do so rather slowly and don't support push notifications.

Hello, I will try to keep this short and simple while describing everything I know about the issue.

Since yesterday, I am unable to access the forums from most browsers from my Wi-Fi network. Using mobile data and some very specific browsers does allow it, however, trying to enter the site from my main browser (google chrome) while on my Wi-Fi system simply refuses to load the site and gives out a "site could not be found" error. I have also tried the same with Opera and a few other browsers - results seem to be the same.

It should be noted that all other applications and sites work just fine with my Wi-Fi network, it is just the forums site that seems to refuse to function.
I do not know what may have caused this problem, but I would want to know what could be some possible solutions to fix it. Mobile data is limited, and the few browsers I found working with Wi-Fi do so rather slowly and don't support push notifications.
Hi there @MagicasquirrelTMT everything looks fine on this end. I’m sorry I don’t have any possible solutions to offer. As of right now I’m not encountering anyone else with the same problem, so it may be something that only you are experiencing.

If I find out anything that could help, I’ll be sure to let you know. You mentioned “most browsers” with your Wifi don't give access. As a workaround, if you’re able to find one that does work, I’d stick with it, even if it’s not your preferred browser. Sorry I’m not more help.

Well, thanks for clarifying that it's probably a problem on my end. I will perhaps just have to try and find a browser that can load the forums while also supporting push notifications, as long as the search may be.

Back
Top Bottom