tModLoader Recipe Browser

So, with the star list for recipes you want to keep track of...is it possible to add a way to set a quantity? Like, say I wanted to make swords for me and all my team-mates. Could you add a key combination to cue up more than one of the recipe before it gets removed? Maybe a way to toggle between showing the individual requirements and the total requirements as well?

So, with the star list for recipes you want to keep track of...is it possible to add a way to set a quantity? Like, say I wanted to make swords for me and all my team-mates. Could you add a key combination to cue up more than one of the recipe before it gets removed? Maybe a way to toggle between showing the individual requirements and the total requirements as well?
I'll think about that. It's might make the whole thing less intuitive, but I'll think about it.

Have you thought about showing which items you don't have for a certain recipe in the crafting interface? For instance lets say I want to craft A sword that requires both wood and iron bars. I have wood in my storage heart but no iron. So where it shows the items that I need, the iron has a red tile instead of blue so I can easily tell that I need iron. It's easy to tell which item I don't have for simple recipes, but when running mods that have multiple items per recipe, it can be tedious to identify what is left that I need. I think it'd be a nice addition.

Love the mod btw..

Have you thought about showing which items you don't have for a certain recipe in the crafting interface? For instance lets say I want to craft A sword that requires both wood and iron bars. I have wood in my storage heart but no iron. So where it shows the items that I need, the iron has a red tile instead of blue so I can easily tell that I need iron. It's easy to tell which item I don't have for simple recipes, but when running mods that have multiple items per recipe, it can be tedious to identify what is left that I need. I think it'd be a nice addition.

Love the mod btw..
Have you used the favorite thing yet? It'll track remaining ingredients for you.

Have you used the favorite thing yet? It'll track remaining ingredients for you.
I'm an idiot... I posted this on the wrong thread LOL sorry. But while I'm here I guess i'll report a bug. I'm not exactly sure how to recreate this bug but whenever I'm viewing all items in the recipe browser where you can filter different types of items, the icons will dispear but the text will appear if you hover over where the icons would be. It seems after just a few times of searching items/browsing recipes this occurs

I'm an idiot... I posted this on the wrong thread LOL sorry. But while I'm here I guess i'll report a bug. I'm not exactly sure how to recreate this bug but whenever I'm viewing all items in the recipe browser where you can filter different types of items, the icons will dispear but the text will appear if you hover over where the icons would be. It seems after just a few times of searching items/browsing recipes this occurs
I think I fixed that a day ago, try the update. It happens when you resize the window.

I'm getting a very annoying bug iv had for awhile with this mod, iv looked it up and the only fix is downgrading to an old version (5.2). What i keep having happen is whne i load up terraria it will start up and load my mods then it will start "rebuilding loot cache" and get stuck their ...also terraria is using 2.88gb (i have a program that allows 32 bit programs to use 3gb or 4gb)

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20180606090913.png
    ScreenShot_20180606090913.png
    951.7 KB · Views: 197
I'm getting a very annoying bug iv had for awhile with this mod, iv looked it up and the only fix is downgrading to an old version (5.2). What i keep having happen is whne i load up terraria it will start up and load my mods then it will start "rebuilding loot cache" and get stuck their ...also terraria is using 2.88gb (i have a program that allows 32 bit programs to use 3gb or 4gb)
You can hold shift while tmod is loading to skip loading mods, then update all your mods and then reload. It is likely just another mod throwing errors during the loot cache operation.

Hi, just as an idea : could you add the ability to look at all recipes that one mod adds? Because in the current state if mod adds any craftable vanilla items, you can't look up the recipy in one window

Hi, just as an idea : could you add the ability to look at all recipes that one mod adds? Because in the current state if mod adds any craftable vanilla items, you can't look up the recipy in one window
It isn't really possible for the mod to be able to know that unfortunately.

LootCache does not work properly

Issue :
If DynamicInvasions is installed, "LootCache.json" does not have the correct information​

Expected Behaviour :
Correct information is written to "LootCache.json"​

Steps to Reproduce :
  1. Clear your both folder "ModLoader\Mod Configs\" and "ModLoader\Mods\Cache\"
  2. Download and Enable mods following to the Client Information below
  3. Run Terraria
  4. Check the file "ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json"
Client Information :
  • Terraria v1.3.5.2
  • tModLoader v0.10.1.4
  • RecipeBrowser v0.6.1.4
  • HamstarHelpers v1.4.18
    • DynamicInvasions v0.8.4
Context :
This issue was actually found in my modpack settings below.
The following files were actually generated in my modpack settings.
However, since I could reproduce with the minimum configuration, I decided to post this.
I love your mod(s). Thank you! <3

Attachments

• hyopack_20180608.json
    1.2 KB · Views: 215
  • LootCache.json
    3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
While my mods were loading I was met with this error. Any idea how to fix it? I've tried deleting and re-downloading the mod and also disabling all my other mods while reloading recipe browser. Nothing is working.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    653.8 KB · Views: 172
Suggestion: Can you make this compatible with Terraria's Autopause feature? (The UI still works, but hotkeys don't register while paused)

Back
Top Bottom