tModLoader Recipe Browser

I am having a problem with the hotkey that brings up the recipe browser, it only works like 1/10 times. I've tried changing the keybind, reinstalling the mod, and several other things. The "query selected item" hotkey works perfectly fine. I have no idea what's causing this and would like some assistance in fixing this issue. Thanks.

I am having a problem with the hotkey that brings up the recipe browser, it only works like 1/10 times. I've tried changing the keybind, reinstalling the mod, and several other things. The "query selected item" hotkey works perfectly fine. I have no idea what's causing this and would like some assistance in fixing this issue. Thanks.
If you are on 0.6.1.5, try 0.6.1.4 and tell me if it changes anything: https://github.com/JavidPack/RecipeBrowser/releases

The update for Recipe Browser I received yesterday through TModLoader seems to have changed how Recipe Browser handles Loot Bag items. Boss drops now display the Loot Bags in their drop lists instead of the individual items which come from the loot bags. When looking at items which come from loot bags, they do not show the loot bag or the boss as a source for the item. Is there some other way to see what loot bags contain, or to see where loot bag items come from?

This issue also began for me after yesterday's update. I plan on reverting to the previous version tonight in order to resolve these issues.

The update for Recipe Browser I received yesterday through TModLoader seems to have changed how Recipe Browser handles Loot Bag items. Boss drops now display the Loot Bags in their drop lists instead of the individual items which come from the loot bags. When looking at items which come from loot bags, they do not show the loot bag or the boss as a source for the item. Is there some other way to see what loot bags contain, or to see where loot bag items come from?

This issue also began for me after yesterday's update. I plan on reverting to the previous version tonight in order to resolve these issues.
Nothing changed in the loot calculating code. What probably happened was you last loaded an expert world, then updated, triggering the loot calculation while the game thought the expert flag was true, causing all the calculated boss loot to be the bags. I'll maybe have to look into that being more consistent, but it's kinda tricky.

Nothing changed in the loot calculating code. What probably happened was you last loaded an expert world, then updated, triggering the loot calculation while the game thought the expert flag was true, causing all the calculated boss loot to be the bags. I'll maybe have to look into that being more consistent, but it's kinda tricky.

I'll try completely reinstalling the mod tonight. The thing is, I don't have any non-Expert worlds, so the expert flag should be true. Hopefully the full reinstall will fix it, because just restarting the game last night did not.

If you're planning on looking into this and putting in a permanent fix, are there any files I could send your way that might help?

I'll try completely reinstalling the mod tonight. The thing is, I don't have any non-Expert worlds, so the expert flag should be true. Hopefully the full reinstall will fix it, because just restarting the game last night did not.

If you're planning on looking into this and putting in a permanent fix, are there any files I could send your way that might help?
No.

Hey jopo, there's a bug with recipe browser it doesen't always work when i press the key... iI don't know why, Maybe you could help me out?

K, not playing with autopause or always having 60 FPS is hard for me to discover these bugs. I just released another update, should work.
I am playing on a multiplayer server, 60 fps, no autopause, and after the update the issue still persists.

unknown.png
It's not showing drops , how can I fix this

It seems that with one or more of the mods I have installed trying to enter a world after leaving the recipe browser open crashes the game.

Huge Update:

v0.7
  • In-game Help panel
  • Super Amazing Item Finding Filters and Tools not in Recipe panel
  • Better Recipe panel design
In-game Help

Redesign of Recipe Panel
2yYhM6x.png

Back
Top Bottom