tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hey! Im currently trying to use Dradon's 64bit tmodloader with your mod and it wont work. Its not a compatibility issue, its just that it simply wont load your mod.

I got TML 64bit from this discord: https://discord.gg/cRMCYg4
(The chat is located in the Dev Section Tab)
If you need help locating files for TML 64, this youtube video is very helpful:

Ive attached the error file:
Capture.PNG

I look forward to your reply. :)

My game keeps crashing when I hover over some items in the recipe browser, but sometimes it only crashes after I click on one. Whenever it does happen I can't get back into the world until I remove your mod. This really sucks because it used to be a mod I used every time, and now it's a mod I can't use at all. (I am using other mods, but it also happens with some vanilla items)

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at RecipeBrowser.CraftPath.RecipeNode..ctor(Recipe recipe, Int32 multiplier, Int32 ChildNumber, CraftPathNode parent, CraftPath craftPath) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 922
at RecipeBrowser.CraftPath.Push(UnfulfilledNode current, Recipe recipe, Int32 needed) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 1025
at RecipeBrowser.RecipePath.FindCraftPaths(List`1 paths, CraftPath inProgress, CancellationToken token) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 336
at RecipeBrowser.RecipePath.FindCraftPaths(List`1 paths, CraftPath inProgress, CancellationToken token) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 341
at RecipeBrowser.RecipePath.FindCraftPaths(List`1 paths, CraftPath inProgress, CancellationToken token) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 341
at RecipeBrowser.RecipePath.GetCraftPaths(Recipe recipe, CancellationToken token) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 203
at RecipeBrowser.UIElements.UIRecipeSlot.CraftPathsImmediatelyNeeded() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIRecipeSlot.cs:line 208
at RecipeBrowser.CraftUI.Update() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\CraftUI.cs:line 258
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowserUI.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowserUI.cs:line 466
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at RecipeBrowser.Tool.UIUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\Tool.cs:line 55
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowser.cs:line 185
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

My game keeps crashing when I hover over some items in the recipe browser, but sometimes it only crashes after I click on one. Whenever it does happen I can't get back into the world until I remove your mod. This really sucks because it used to be a mod I used every time, and now it's a mod I can't use at all. (I am using other mods, but it also happens with some vanilla items)

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at RecipeBrowser.CraftPath.RecipeNode..ctor(Recipe recipe, Int32 multiplier, Int32 ChildNumber, CraftPathNode parent, CraftPath craftPath) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 922
at RecipeBrowser.CraftPath.Push(UnfulfilledNode current, Recipe recipe, Int32 needed) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 1025
at RecipeBrowser.RecipePath.FindCraftPaths(List`1 paths, CraftPath inProgress, CancellationToken token) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 336
at RecipeBrowser.RecipePath.GetCraftPaths(Recipe recipe, CancellationToken token) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipePath.cs:line 203
at RecipeBrowser.UIElements.UIRecipeSlot.CraftPathsImmediatelyNeeded() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIRecipeSlot.cs:line 208
at RecipeBrowser.CraftUI.Update() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\CraftUI.cs:line 258
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowserUI.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowserUI.cs:line 466
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at RecipeBrowser.Tool.UIUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\Tool.cs:line 55
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowser.cs:line 185
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
looks like you are on 0.8. I'd suggest downgrading back down to 0.7 in-game until the issues with 0.8 are fixed.

Nothing, same issue with the crashing and everything.

Ill try again in the future, i can survive without the browser. Cheat sheet has one just nothing compared to this one.

I'm having a similar error as the previous user, can't install Recipe Browser after installing a couple of mods,

Edit: I tried to disable all the other mods and enable only Recipe Browser, still same error, Lootcache not generating

(unable to upload enabled.json file)

[
"CheatSheet",
"TerrariaOverhaul",
"ThoriumMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"imkSushisModOldRecipesEnabler",
"Loot",
"VeinMiner",
"BossChecklist"
]

Last edited:
Hey, I've experienced a strange bug a number of times now, only with Recipe Browser. Sometimes, seemingly at random, I'll close the Recipe Browser with its hotkey, and suddenly none of my controls will work, with the exception of chat (Enter- can type fine) and right clicking NPCs and Chests (but no other interactable block, oddly). This makes it so I can't open my menu either, unless an NPC happens to wander near enough to me that I can can click them and open their trade interface to get settings to show up in the corner. No other vanilla or modded keybinds function after this point, even after reloading the world. It takes completely closing and re-opening Terraria in order to fix it... Which often has to be done by an Alt+F4 if I get stuck in a particularily bad position.
I'm afraid I can't offer any more details than that, other than it's happened on various installs with wildly different mod setups, and I have no idea what the trigger is.

is anyone else having the issue of recipe browser not displaying what enemy drops what or is it just me and my brother?
That's not just you. It can be unfortunately rather inconsistent in whether or not it can display what enemy drops a thing, or what an enemy drops.
My guess is it really depends on how a mod is coded. Also things that can drop from any enemy in a biome/after a certain boss has been defeated/etc. don't really show.

Hey, I've experienced a strange bug a number of times now, only with Recipe Browser. Sometimes, seemingly at random, I'll close the Recipe Browser with its hotkey, and suddenly none of my controls will work, with the exception of chat (Enter- can type fine) and right clicking NPCs and Chests (but no other interactable block, oddly). This makes it so I can't open my menu either, unless an NPC happens to wander near enough to me that I can can click them and open their trade interface to get settings to show up in the corner. No other vanilla or modded keybinds function after this point, even after reloading the world. It takes completely closing and re-opening Terraria in order to fix it... Which often has to be done by an Alt+F4 if I get stuck in a particularily bad position.
I'm afraid I can't offer any more details than that, other than it's happened on various installs with wildly different mod setups, and I have no idea what the trigger is.
It's a common bug. I describe more about it here in post #319. I'll quote it though.

Is this before you type anything, or after you type something?

If it's after you've typed something, it means the flashing cursor | is still expecting character input from your keyboard, but you might've switched tabs or focused away from it, which means the keyboard can't provide input to that field, but it still locks out the other keys to let you type. It's a bug that's technically part "feature' due to how typing things in text fields works.

It's why whenever I use the Recipe Browser, I make sure to hit enter after I'm done typing and even move my character a little before closing the panel or switching to another tab. Paranoia has trained me well.

whenever i reload terraria with recipe browser enabled, i keep on getting this:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod)
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()

i 've tried deleting lootcache.json and reloading but terraria still keeps giving me this and crashing.

Edit: i got a fixed version that works on discord

Last edited:
I keep getting this error:
'Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.after loading Thorium, maybe because of a recent update?
Still won't work after deleting loot cache.
I'm on the latest version of tMOdLoader(v0.10.1.05), Terraria v1.3.5.2 and Recipe Browser v0.7.
I'll look into manually downloading.

I keep getting this error:
'Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.after loading Thorium, maybe because of a recent update?
Still won't work after deleting loot cache.
I'm on the latest version of tMOdLoader(v0.10.1.05), Terraria v1.3.5.2 and Recipe Browser v0.7.
I'll look into manually downloading.
Trying to figure this out: https://github.com/JavidPack/RecipeBrowser/issues/29

I'm not sure what is up, but something is messing with terraria recently, but everyone else with this problem claims not to be using any mods or other modifications.

Back
Top Bottom