tModLoader Recipe Browser

Keep getting this error

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.<>c__DisplayClass5_1.<Reflect>b__2(String s)
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod)
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load()

pops up even with just Recipe Browser enabled

Keep getting this error

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

pops up even with just Recipe Browser enabled
I found that if you use overhaul and then enter and exit a world, this will happen on reload: https://github.com/JavidPack/RecipeBrowser/issues/29

edit: oh wait, this error is if you are using that unofficial 64 bit tmodloader actually. On their discord I think they have a build that works

Are other mods compatible with this? Such as Thorium or Calamity.
I believe almost every mod is compatible with this, although not every recipe will show, nor will every enemy drop, presumably due to differing implementations in the drop mechanic causing issues. But for the most part, yes, it will display the recipes and some, if not most enemy drops, for any and all mods that have them.

Hey, i can't seem to be able to download the mod, or well, when i do i get an error message and the game crashes shortly after. (Error message attached)
Sorry about the screenshot being in swedish, but translated it says something like
"the index was outside the boundaries of the matrix"
is there any known fixes for this? (Before anyone asks, i have tested it without any other mods active)

Attachments

• Skärmklipp.PNG
    Skärmklipp.PNG
    707.2 KB · Views: 259
Hey, i can't seem to be able to download the mod, or well, when i do i get an error message and the game crashes shortly after. (Error message attached)
Sorry about the screenshot being in swedish, but translated it says something like
"the index was outside the boundaries of the matrix"
is there any known fixes for this? (Before anyone asks, i have tested it without any other mods active)
That error is discussed here: https://github.com/JavidPack/RecipeBrowser/issues/29

Would be cool to see the stats of monsters in Bestiary tab(e.g. Damage, Max Life, Defense). Like in a tooltip or something.
While we're on this topic, it would be nice to be able to double-click some kind of loot bag in order to see what it can drop, and it would also be nice if drops could be labelled with % chances, or conditions needed to drop (such as being in hardmode, having beaten a specific boss, coming from an expert bag, etc.) although I'm unsure if that's possible.
Also, turning the Mod filter into a seperate openable UI list in a similar vein to say, Boss Checklist, where you can see and select which mod recipes you want to see, rather than needing to click through them all to get to the mod you want, in the case that you have a load of small content mods.
Additionally, it would be nice if tooltip searching could be improved. As it stands, it only seems to search some lines of most multi-line tooltips, which makes looking to see what armors increase a specific damage type for example, rather difficult.

I'm getting the same error as @Toxix888 by using the new tModLoader v0.11 Beta 1 with just Recipe Browser active.

Code:
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.5
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11 Beta 1
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.

I'm getting the same error as @Toxix888 by using the new tModLoader v0.11 Beta 1 with just Recipe Browser active.

Code:
Yea, it is mentioned on the pinned message on the discord mods that don't work on 0.11, this is one of them

Code:
Sort of have a fix for that. Copied the official and the 64 versions to my desktop, make sure to update or download mods on the official and reload them (with Recipe Browser enabled), delete the Terraria folder and replace it with the 64 version and play with that. Works fine that way, but you'll need to do this every time you want to download or update a mod, so I don't update mods unless their's a major update.

whenever I use this mode with imksushi's mod or endless crafting I get this error:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.

so this happened when i loaded up recipe browser, i tried loading it all alone and it did the same thing, i have no idea what causes this.
upload_2019-1-19_20-44-36.png

I just downloaded the newest Tmod loader and the newest recipe Browser, ,
Terraria version is "v1.3.4.2"
Tmodloader version is "v0.10.1.5"

so this happened when i loaded up recipe browser, i tried loading it all alone and it did the same thing, i have no idea what causes this.
View attachment 215748
I just downloaded the newest Tmod loader and the newest recipe Browser, ,
Terraria version is "v1.3.4.2"
Tmodloader version is "v0.10.1.5"
whenever I use this mode with imksushi's mod or endless crafting I get this error:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
That is discussed here: https://github.com/JavidPack/RecipeBrowser/issues/29

Basically don't reload mods if you have overhaul installed

Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I do is try to open the recipe browser.

Hey i need help and just so you know i am a noob at this but when i try to reload with recipe browser this is what it brings up sorry that i dont know what im doing xD
upload_2019-1-26_17-21-24.png

[doublepost=1548541746,1548541306][/doublepost]omg i just fixed it im an idiot dont mind me please :face_palm:

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-26_17-20-56.png
    upload_2019-1-26_17-20-56.png
    443.7 KB · Views: 172
I'm receiving the following error when trying to load Recipe Browser 0.8 w/ both Thorium v1.5.1.2 and AlchemistNPC v8.2 mods.

I've disabled all mods, and tried one at a time. Same error with one or both of the above mods loaded.

I had it working 3 days ago, but since then I'm not able to load the Mod without this error.
recipe_error.png

I'm receiving the following error when trying to load Recipe Browser 0.8 w/ both Thorium v1.5.1.2 and AlchemistNPC v8.2 mods.

I've disabled all mods, and tried one at a time. Same error with one or both of the above mods loaded.

I had it working 3 days ago, but since then I'm not able to load the Mod without this error.
View attachment 216175
It's an issue with Overhaul and reloading: https://github.com/JavidPack/RecipeBrowser/issues/29
[doublepost=1548638060,1548638042][/doublepost]
Is recipe browser compatible with magic storage?
Because i am having some troubles about that. ;)
Should be totally fine.

Back
Top Bottom