tModLoader Recipe Browser

hello look I have a problem with the mod and is that when together this mod and calamity mod crashea me the game and I do not know why I hope you can help me with this problem or the same if you can pass me an older version I would appreciate it

Whenever I quit from a world back to title and try loading a world again after using Recipe Browser, the mod's window pops up for a bit and then the game crashes with the "Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called" error. Following tML's instructions on how to figure out what the error actually is, I got this:
Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.   at Terraria.Player.AdjTiles()   at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.OnLogSilentException(Action`3 orig, Object self, Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>?51480954(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at Terraria.Player.AdjTiles()
   at RecipeBrowser.UIRecipeInfo.DrawSelf(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIRecipeInfo.cs:line 84
   at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
   at Terraria.UI.UIElement.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
   at RecipeBrowser.UIDragableElement.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIDragableElement.cs:line 132
   at RecipeBrowser.Tool.UIDraw() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\Tool.cs:line 64
   at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__17_1() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowser.cs:line 188
   at Terraria.UI.LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.DrawSelf()
   at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
   at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
I've figured out that clearing any item from the browser window and clicking another tab before closing the world usually doesn't result in a crash when loading a world again, but still, this is kind of annoying. I'm not sure if this is happening thanks to weird mod interactions either but it's persisted across a few different modpacks I've ran recently.

Whenever I quit from a world back to title and try loading a world again after using Recipe Browser, the mod's window pops up for a bit and then the game crashes with the "Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called" error. Following tML's instructions on how to figure out what the error actually is, I got this:
Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.   at Terraria.Player.AdjTiles()   at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.OnLogSilentException(Action`3 orig, Object self, Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>?51480954(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at Terraria.Player.AdjTiles()
   at RecipeBrowser.UIRecipeInfo.DrawSelf(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIRecipeInfo.cs:line 84
   at RecipeBrowser.UIDragableElement.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIDragableElement.cs:line 132
   at RecipeBrowser.Tool.UIDraw() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\Tool.cs:line 64
   at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__17_1() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowser.cs:line 188
   at Terraria.UI.LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.DrawSelf()
   at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
   at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
I've figured out that clearing any item from the browser window and clicking another tab before closing the world usually doesn't result in a crash when loading a world again, but still, this is kind of annoying. I'm not sure if this is happening thanks to weird mod interactions either but it's persisted across a few different modpacks I've ran recently.
k, I'll keep this in mind, thanks.

Hey there, my friend and I downloaded the mod, and when he double clicks on an recepie ingridient, he can see which monster drops it, I cant,
when i click an ingridient, it just tells me what can i make with it.
how do i see which monster drops it, on the right blue rectangle?
thanks you in advance :)

Hey there, my friend and I downloaded the mod, and when he double clicks on an recepie ingridient, he can see which monster drops it, I cant,
when i click an ingridient, it just tells me what can i make with it.
how do i see which monster drops it, on the right blue rectangle?
thanks you in advance :)
you can try deleting the \Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json file and reloading the mods

I've tried searching around for an answer, but as of yet haven't found one, so sorry if my search skills are just poor or I'm just completely glossing over something.
I'm looking for the 'Craft' tab. I only have 'Recipes' 'Items' 'Bestiary' and 'Help'.
I've seen on some of the gifs it saying something about right clicking to pull this menu up, but I can't get that to occur.
Any help would be appreciated.

I'll try again after work, but when I was using it (for the first time last night) I couldn't tell how to craft from that menu.

I've tried searching around for an answer, but as of yet haven't found one, so sorry if my search skills are just poor or I'm just completely glossing over something.
I'm looking for the 'Craft' tab. I only have 'Recipes' 'Items' 'Bestiary' and 'Help'.
I've seen on some of the gifs it saying something about right clicking to pull this menu up, but I can't get that to occur.
Any help would be appreciated.
crafting is disabled until I have time to fix the issues.

This mod doesn't load with tModLoader v0.11.1. I think its an official update, official as in by tModLoader standards, so something like tModLoader 64 bit counts as unofficial and experimental.

This mod doesn't load with tModLoader v0.11.1. I think its an official update, official as in by tModLoader standards, so something like tModLoader 64 bit counts as unofficial and experimental.
0.11 is (last I checked) still in beta and extremely buggy, and not at all widely supported yet.

the only thing i can complain about is that when the slot you put items in to view the recipes is directly above any inventory slot, it will put the item into the inventory slot despite the recipe browser being ontop of that

that is how i lost all my farmed items as i wanted to check the recipe while the slot was accidentally over the sell slot (a mod that adds a slot where you can instalty sell items, they disappear once put into that slot), so you can guess what happend

and i'm pretty pissed about it...

when i click a mob in the bestiary it doesn't show any loot, when i turn loot only on from the item browser nothing pops up.
anyway to fix? thanks.

when i click a mob in the bestiary it doesn't show any loot, when i turn loot only on from the item browser nothing pops up.
anyway to fix? thanks.
Delete "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json" and then try again.

Recipe Browser 0.7.4 is out

This update updates Recipe Browser to tModLoader v0.11.3 and fixes the bug with the browser showing up randomly when you go in and out of worlds.

If you aren't on 0.11.3, get with the program.

If you are coming to this thread because you can't see Recipe Browser in the Mod Browser anymore and are on 0.10.1.5, you should update to tModLoader to 0.11.3. If you absolutely refuse to update, you can download the old version here: https://github.com/JavidPack/RecipeBrowser/releases/download/v0.7.3.1/RecipeBrowser.tmod

Back
Top Bottom