tModLoader Recipe Browser

this is spectacular.

@jopojelly, what would it take to integrate this mod with magic storage?

also, I just tried this new feature with a modpack. it was loading for a few seconds as you said but then nothing appeared.
Here's the stack trace.

Code:
[17:32:57] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at GRealm.Items.Armor.Affluent.AffluentFullplate.UpdateArmorSet(Player player) in GRealm\Items\Armor\Affluent\AffluentFullplate.cs:line 52
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateArmorSet(Player player, Item head, Item body, Item legs) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ItemLoader.cs:line 930
   at Terraria.Player.UpdateArmorSets(Int32 i) in tModLoader\Terraria\Player.cs:line 10771
   at RecipeBrowser.UIElements.ArmorSetFeatureHelper.CalculateArmorSets() in RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIArmorSetCatalogueItemSlot.cs:line 290
   at RecipeBrowser.ItemCatalogueUI.Update() in RecipeBrowser\ItemCatalogueUI.cs:line 262
   at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowserUI.Update(GameTime gameTime) in RecipeBrowserUI.cs:line 476
   at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time) in tModLoader\Terraria.UI\UserInterface.cs:line 255
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModHooks.cs:line 281
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 12170
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 12103

Last edited:
Terraria_UO6O2YtVbd.png

Hey, i got this error while playing with other mods. Tried reinstalling everything then disabling all mods but it's still not working. Any ideas?

this is spectacular.

@jopojelly, what would it take to integrate this mod with magic storage?

also, I just tried this new feature with a modpack. it was loading for a few seconds as you said but then nothing appeared.
Here's the stack trace.

Code:
[17:32:57] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at GRealm.Items.Armor.Affluent.AffluentFullplate.UpdateArmorSet(Player player) in GRealm\Items\Armor\Affluent\AffluentFullplate.cs:line 52
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateArmorSet(Player player, Item head, Item body, Item legs) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ItemLoader.cs:line 930
   at Terraria.Player.UpdateArmorSets(Int32 i) in tModLoader\Terraria\Player.cs:line 10771
   at RecipeBrowser.UIElements.ArmorSetFeatureHelper.CalculateArmorSets() in RecipeBrowser\UIElements\UIArmorSetCatalogueItemSlot.cs:line 290
   at RecipeBrowser.ItemCatalogueUI.Update() in RecipeBrowser\ItemCatalogueUI.cs:line 262
   at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowserUI.Update(GameTime gameTime) in RecipeBrowserUI.cs:line 476
   at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time) in tModLoader\Terraria.UI\UserInterface.cs:line 255
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModHooks.cs:line 281
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 12170
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 12103
A lot of work. Looks like Grealm has an issue, I'm not sure if I can fix it.

Hey so recipe browser isn’t working and I would like to see the problem with it. If you could help then it would be appreciated. And I disabled all the mods and tried but it still didn’t work.

Sorry can’t really take a screenshot (don’t know how) and please help me if you find an issue.

Attachments

• D49E137A-BD4E-4EB8-BFE8-4601583EA45C.jpeg
    D49E137A-BD4E-4EB8-BFE8-4601583EA45C.jpeg
    8.4 MB · Views: 335
Hey there!

I've got this error not so long ago with your (truly amazing!) mod (log attached), can you please tell what can be the issue here?

I did try reinstalling both mods, turning off everything except Recipe Browser, I still got that error each time recipe browser is on. Wanted to try to delete the ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\RecipeBrowser_RecipeBrowserClientConfig.json" file, but I don't have such file there.

Desperately hoping for your help!

Attachments

• client.log
    78.3 KB · Views: 252
Hey there!

I've got this error not so long ago with your (truly amazing!) mod (log attached), can you please tell what can be the issue here?

I did try reinstalling both mods, turning off everything except Recipe Browser, I still got that error each time recipe browser is on. Wanted to try to delete the ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\RecipeBrowser_RecipeBrowserClientConfig.json" file, but I don't have such file there.

Desperately hoping for your help!
This error is caused by ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json", delete it

Hi. How long does it take to upgrade to 1.4?

A long time. tModLoader has to be updated first. 1.4 was a big patch with lots of stuff changed and rewritten. Could be a year or longer. Could be less. You should stick to 1.3.5 if you want to continue to use tModLoader for now.

@jopojelly I admire your patience in answering the same question multiple times.

Hi. How long does it take to upgrade to 1.4?
It was stated that TModLoader will take months to update to Terraria 1.4
and then all the mods will have to update themselves to Terraria 1.4

I guess it will all depend on how backwards compatible Terraria 1.4 TModLoder will be.

for some reason whenever i open tmodloader with throium and spirit mod the recipe browser breaks on rebuilding loot cache any idea why? (not my pc cuz my pc is too good)

for some reason whenever i open tmodloader with throium and spirit mod the recipe browser breaks on rebuilding loot cache any idea why? (not my pc cuz my pc is too good)
Not sure, but usually loading recipe browser by itself can help bypass this issue. I'll keep an eye out for those mods

One feature I'd like to see is the ability to hide recipes, I often forget if i've already crafted a specific item only to discover it was weak and trashed, being able to hide recipes would help to show what I've already made vs what I haven't.

i have the same problem and it tells me "you jave tmd version 0.11.7) and recipe browser needs a lower version which is tmod 0.116
i cropped it out because i have a small screen and it was behind my taskbar(i don't have a printscreen button so i couldn't do it in fullscreen sorry). I'm on the latest version of tmodloader and i'm on 1.3.5.2 which it actually says in the corner it's just barely visible.

Back
Top Bottom