tModLoader Recipe Browser

ran into this.
edit: fixed by installing the 64bit tml lol.

Attachments

• 20200607001336_1.jpg
    20200607001336_1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Recipe Browser, when paired with Item Customizer, causes me ( and a friend of mine ) to be unable to move/use any items/open inventory/open the menu screen/basically do almost anything very often upon loading with any character into any world.
This issue is removed when either Item Customizer or Recipe Browser are disabled.
tModLoader version 0.11.7.5, running on Win10 64bit, 16gb RAM
Client log file attached

Mod list:
Item Stats+ v1.3.2
Wormholes v1.10.2
Which Mod Is This From? (WMITF) v2.6.2
Wing Slot v1.7.3
WeaponOut v1.6.4
Thorium Mod v1.6.3.4
Smart Doors (From 1.4) v1.3.2
Shorter Respawn Time v1.0
Shop Expander v1.1.2
Shader Library v2.1.2
Recipe Browser v0.8.7
OmniSwing v3.0.1
Motion Blurs v1.3.1
MoreAccessories+ v2.3
Max Stack Plus Extra v1.1.0.4
Luiafk v1.0.0.130
Even More Modifiers v0.1.2.3
Item Customizer v2.2.0
imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
Mod Helpers v5.7.3
GRealm v1.9.0.3
Full Health Respawn v0.0.1
Fargo's Mutant Mod v2.2.1
Health And Mana From Bosses v1.1.2.1
Death Screen Countdown v0.15
Calamity Mod Extra Music v1.0.7.5
Calamity Mod Music v1.4.4.5
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.4.4
Calamity's Vanities v4.0.3
Boss Cursor v1.4.1
Boss Checklist v1.1.1
Better Taxes v2.4.0
Better Buffs v1.2.3
Base Mod v1.9.0.2
Assorted Crazy Things v1.3.1.1
Ammobox+ v1.5.0.1
AlchemistNPC v9.3
Colored Damage Types v1.5.0

Attachments

• client.log
    27.9 KB · Views: 158
Recipe Browser, when paired with Item Customizer, causes me ( and a friend of mine ) to be unable to move/use any items/open inventory/open the menu screen/basically do almost anything very often upon loading with any character into any world.
This issue is removed when either Item Customizer or Recipe Browser are disabled.
tModLoader version 0.11.7.5, running on Win10 64bit, 16gb RAM
Client log file attached

Mod list:
Item Stats+ v1.3.2
Wormholes v1.10.2
Which Mod Is This From? (WMITF) v2.6.2
Wing Slot v1.7.3
WeaponOut v1.6.4
Thorium Mod v1.6.3.4
Smart Doors (From 1.4) v1.3.2
Shorter Respawn Time v1.0
Shop Expander v1.1.2
Shader Library v2.1.2
Recipe Browser v0.8.7
OmniSwing v3.0.1
Motion Blurs v1.3.1
MoreAccessories+ v2.3
Max Stack Plus Extra v1.1.0.4
Luiafk v1.0.0.130
Even More Modifiers v0.1.2.3
Item Customizer v2.2.0
imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
Mod Helpers v5.7.3
GRealm v1.9.0.3
Full Health Respawn v0.0.1
Fargo's Mutant Mod v2.2.1
Health And Mana From Bosses v1.1.2.1
Death Screen Countdown v0.15
Calamity Mod Extra Music v1.0.7.5
Calamity Mod Music v1.4.4.5
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.4.4
Calamity's Vanities v4.0.3
Boss Cursor v1.4.1
Boss Checklist v1.1.1
Better Taxes v2.4.0
Better Buffs v1.2.3
Base Mod v1.9.0.2
Assorted Crazy Things v1.3.1.1
Ammobox+ v1.5.0.1
AlchemistNPC v9.3
Colored Damage Types v1.5.0
can you send enable.json? it's hard to test this set of mods without it.

People are telling me that Weapon Out won't work with item customizer, try disabling one or the other. I'm still not sure what is causing the error you have that I saw in the logs, but it's hard to test when the game runs so slowly with all the errors this set of mods is logging.

When support for magic storage ?
Both recipe browser & magic storage are mods I use all the time and I would love for it to be implemented.

I’m getting an error that’s saying the mod is made for v0.11.6.4, and it’s incompatible with the current version. Which doesn’t make sense to me since there are mods that haven’t been updated for months but still work with the current version. Is there a way to fix this, or will we just have to wait for an update?

I’m getting an error that’s saying the mod is made for v0.11.6.4, and it’s incompatible with the current version. Which doesn’t make sense to me since there are mods that haven’t been updated for months but still work with the current version. Is there a way to fix this, or will we just have to wait for an update?
The mod still work, I have no problem personally.

Strange. Are you using the current steam build? V0.11.7.5?
Oh, were you not that other person who talked to me on the github? if not, post the actual error, not the message about versions, that's just a boilerplate message. Also, post client.log, it will help me figure out the incompatibility.

I saw you are looking for suggestions. So here is something that could really help: Add support for mods to add the "loot tables" of their modded NPCs.(and changes/additions to vanilla NPC "loot tables") It could solve the issues of some drops not always showing up in the bestiary.( especially with rare drops)

And for enemies who's loot tables aren't added with this feature, then it will just use the current method.

Oh, were you not that other person who talked to me on the github? if not, post the actual error, not the message about versions, that's just a boilerplate message. Also, post client.log, it will help me figure out the incompatibility.

Attachments

• client.log
    42.8 KB · Views: 129
  • error.PNG
    error.PNG
    886.6 KB · Views: 177
Good day guys, you know how certain mods add recipes for crafting some vanilla items? How can I filter those out specifically? When I switch to that specific mod using the "Mod" button, it just shows recipes for items from that mod, no vanilla items. These additional vanilla item recipes can be found in "All", but I'm not sure how to filter them out specifically since there are thousands of recipes in "All". I really want to know what recipes the mod has added since there isn't a wiki for it and it's quite an old mod. The mod is Skyblock by fencedin, by the way.

I saw a video that showed an older version of Recipe Browser (video was from 2017) and it was able to show said recipes, but the current versions can't seem to do so. I tried searching the forum and Google about this, but can't really find any discussion around it. There doesn't seem to be a config for it.

Also, thanks @jopojelly for making so many awesome mods! Looking forward to TerraCustom for 1.4 too when it happens.

Good day guys, you know how certain mods add recipes for crafting some vanilla items? How can I filter those out specifically? When I switch to that specific mod using the "Mod" button, it just shows recipes for items from that mod, no vanilla items. These additional vanilla item recipes can be found in "All", but I'm not sure how to filter them out specifically since there are thousands of recipes in "All". I really want to know what recipes the mod has added since there isn't a wiki for it and it's quite an old mod. The mod is Skyblock by fencedin, by the way.

I saw a video that showed an older version of Recipe Browser (video was from 2017) and it was able to show said recipes, but the current versions can't seem to do so. I tried searching the forum and Google about this, but can't really find any discussion around it. There doesn't seem to be a config for it.

Also, thanks @jopojelly for making so many awesome mods! Looking forward to TerraCustom for 1.4 too when it happens.
That option is not implemented yet. I've been thinking about it, but haven't arrived at a good user interface to provide that option.

Hello Jopojelly.
I just started to use mods for Terraria and the mod you made is a blessing , thank you .
Also a small suggestion if i may ?
Can you make a more specific information window ?

Something like :

"Ancinet Cloth"
Hard M Material
Dropped : Ghoul , Vile Ghoul etc (Show head icon that can be clicked)
Crafted : NO (If craftable show ingredients , can be clicked)

#Bestiary:
"Ghoul "
Hard M Mob
Drops : Ancient Cloth, etc (Can be clicked )
Biome : Desert

#Ore
"Titanium "
Hard M Material
Conditions: Generated upon destruction of an altar using a powerfull hammer(x%Power) after WOF is killed.
Spawn depth : small world a depth of 1,400 feet (700 tiles), 100 feet (50 tiles) above the depth at which lava begins appearing ..... etc.
Drop : Wood Crate , Iron Crate .....etc.

I do not know if what i ask is verry hard to do but it will be great if you can do it because some stuff can only be discovered by searching the wiki and some small info in the item description can be verry usefful when there is no internet conection .

I am asking because it can be verry usefull to know that some stuff ca only be avaible after defeating "Plantera " for example , i was looking fore ores and items avaible only in hard mode because i did not knew the conditions/Location to obtain them =))))

Thank you for your attention and for your awesome work .

Back
Top Bottom