tModLoader Recipe Browser

I tried to add mod one by one, and I found the culprit.
bandicam 2021-02-08 20-05-45-097.jpg

Hi this is likely a dumb question, but in the browser, what do the little dots next to the items mean? Is this a replacement for the colored backgrounds?

I seem to have found an issue with the item drop table stuff. The feature that allows you to see what mobs/bosses drop selected items. This might already be known and sorry if this is already stated. Scanned through other posts and just didn't see it posted before now.
Edit: So I went to load just the recipe browser mod alone and it doesn't seem to matter if other mods are installed. The drop tables are just kinda broken. Assuming just a bug on the current TModLoader version. Again, only mod active in screenshots is the Recipe Broweser.

Attachments

• 20210311112801_1.jpg
    20210311112801_1.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 20210311112835_1.jpg
    20210311112835_1.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 20210311112839_1.jpg
    20210311112839_1.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I seem to have found an issue with the item drop table stuff. The feature that allows you to see what mobs/bosses drop selected items. This might already be known and sorry if this is already stated. Scanned through other posts and just didn't see it posted before now.
Edit: So I went to load just the recipe browser mod alone and it doesn't seem to matter if other mods are installed. The drop tables are just kinda broken. Assuming just a bug on the current TModLoader version. Again, only mod active in screenshots is the Recipe Broweser.
Is it showing more than you expect? it might be remembering old data from a time you had mods that randomized loot enabled. You can delete the lootcache.json file to reset it. \Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json

Is it showing more than you expect? it might be remembering old data from a time you had mods that randomized loot enabled. You can delete the lootcache.json file to reset it. \Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json
no everytime I try and load mods it says that it isn't built for the latest version of tmodloader

no everytime I try and load mods it says that it isn't built for the latest version of tmodloader
ok, that's just informational, the real error is below that or also in client.log. Usually this is caused by a mod conflict, if you post the log, I can take a look

This mod is messed up, no matter how many times I try to resize it never does, can only see half of it in 2k resolution. Works fine in 4k but then the game is too small.

For some reason in 1080p it doesn't even open.

Is this a UW issue?

This mod is messed up, no matter how many times I try to resize it never does, can only see half of it in 2k resolution. Works fine in 4k but then the game is too small.

For some reason in 1080p it doesn't even open.

Is this a UW issue?
I don't know what UW is, but the window should resize fine at any resolution or UI zoom level. not sure what is up. I personally test it on a 1080p monitor with 100% zoom

I don't know what UW is, but the window should resize fine at any resolution or UI zoom level. not sure what is up. I personally test it on a 1080p monitor with 100% zoom

UW means ultra wide 21:9 ratio normally. The mod settings don't work at all, but the drag and drop from the lower right corner is working so all good.

I guess another work around would be to lower the UI zoom level in game's options.

Do you have an history of chests becoming bugged while using this mod? I saw a few reddit posts about people who tested their mods and found this one to be causing the chest bug.

In my current world I am playing with my bro, we activate magic storage after the world was build, and I believe because of that and the interaction with recipe browser all the chests in the world are now broken. You have a great helpful mod here, but can you please tweak it a little so it doesn't break chests at all, either when reloading mods or interacting with others? There's no reason at all this mod should be affecting chests in any way.

UW means ultra wide 21:9 ratio normally. The mod settings don't work at all, but the drag and drop from the lower right corner is working so all good.

I guess another work around would be to lower the UI zoom level in game's options.

Do you have an history of chests becoming bugged while using this mod? I saw a few reddit posts about people who tested their mods and found this one to be causing the chest bug.

In my current world I am playing with my bro, we activate magic storage after the world was build, and I believe because of that and the interaction with recipe browser all the chests in the world are now broken. You have a great helpful mod here, but can you please tweak it a little so it doesn't break chests at all, either when reloading mods or interacting with others? There's no reason at all this mod should be affecting chests in any way.
This mod doesn't do anything with chests that vanilla doesn't do, I don't know what could be causing your issue.

I tried to translate the custom mod translation of this mod into Japanese, but the following method did not work. Is there any other way to translate it? There is also a Japanese translation in case you are interested.
C#:
        private static void CustomTrans(string text, string trans)
        {
            Mod recipeBrowser = ModLoader.GetMod("RecipeBrowser");
            ModTranslation translation = recipeBrowser.CreateTranslation(text);
            translation.SetDefault(trans);
            recipeBrowser.AddTranslation(translation);
        }

Back
Top Bottom