tModLoader Recipe Browser

I think there's some compatibility with recursive crafting. I'm pretty reliably able to crash the game by using recipe browser to view an item and then doubleclicking on the next step of what it's used to build.

The log just gets flooded with this:
yeah, incompatible.

Yeah I was afraid of that. Recursive crafting is an absolute game changer for more complicated build trees like Fargo's Souls, or when you don't know what all you can make.

Hey Jopojelly I have a issue with your mod ,when I pressed ctrl + "-" button together they made my ui get smaller and smaller and now I cant even see anything is there anyway to undo this changes ?

Hey Jopojelly I have a issue with your mod ,when I pressed ctrl + "-" button together they made my ui get smaller and smaller and now I cant even see anything is there anyway to undo this changes ?

1648071076131.png

Maybe those are related to these? set them back to 100%.

Seems that this mod have some issue, so when running with mods with its config all turned on, would cause crashes when going into broswer to find certain armor that included an npc as an recipe unless I have all three options turned off doesnt crashes, and it might not compatible with WMITF mod as it also part of reason why it crashed the mod and then this mod crashed the game at same time. Here's two stuff like error window and log to figures. Hope you sorted it out soon :)... its helpful mod.

Attachments

• image_2022-03-23_175740.png
    image_2022-03-23_175740.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 68
  • client[1].log
    150.7 KB · Views: 91
Seems that this mod have some issue, so when running with mods with its config all turned on, would cause crashes when going into broswer to find certain armor that included an npc as an recipe unless I have all three options turned off doesnt crashes, and it might not compatible with WMITF mod as it also part of reason why it crashed the mod and then this mod crashed the game at same time. Here's two stuff like error window and log to figures. Hope you sorted it out soon :)... its helpful mod.
Looks like WeaponOut or TrueTooltips has some bad tooltip drawing code, I can't fix this.

My favorite QoL mod.. But I seem to have an issue where if there is another UI underneath it, it'll click under it.

(For example, if I have an item slot it will select the item or unequip an armor or something) I'm not sure if this is just a general UI issue but I figured it would be ok to post it here

My favorite QoL mod.. But I seem to have an issue where if there is another UI underneath it, it'll click under it.

(For example, if I have an item slot it will select the item or unequip an armor or something) I'm not sure if this is just a general UI issue but I figured it would be ok to post it here
yeah, there is no real solution to that unfortunately.

Is there any workaround for recursive crafting causing the crashing? anything I can do with the config or am I just out of luck? I mainly use it so I can craft stuff with magic storage

Last edited:
Is there any workaround for recursive crafting causing the crashing? anything I can do with the config or am I just out of luck? I mainly use it so I can craft stuff with magic storage
Not really, there is something that has been proposed but I can't look into it.

Originally drafted this imgur album to report to the Magic Storage mod, but it appears to be a Recipe Browser issue.

Essentially 2 problems:
1. Recipes that require the "Echo mist" crafting station (i.e. Emerald stone blocks, Crumbling Dirt Wall) don't show the "Echo Mist" under Required Objects section.

2. When you have Magic Storage enabled, said recipes affected from problem 1 are duplicated. "CombinedStations4Tile (err no entry)" is added to the Required Objects section and the duplicate recipe is marked as originating from Magic Storage. I asked the author for MS and they said the recipes shouldn't be coming from their mod.

Originally drafted this imgur album to report to the Magic Storage mod, but it appears to be a Recipe Browser issue.

Essentially 2 problems:
1. Recipes that require the "Echo mist" crafting station (i.e. Emerald stone blocks, Crumbling Dirt Wall) don't show the "Echo Mist" under Required Objects section.

2. When you have Magic Storage enabled, said recipes affected from problem 1 are duplicated. "CombinedStations4Tile (err no entry)" is added to the Required Objects section and the duplicate recipe is marked as originating from Magic Storage. I asked the author for MS and they said the recipes shouldn't be coming from their mod.
Ok, I'll make a note of this as an issue on the github tracker. I guess I never updated recipe browser to take into account these things, didn't know they existed.

oi meu tmodloader está quebrado segunda eu atualizei meu modpack e agora eu recebo este erro
eu sou brasileiro então vai ter palavras em português

[22:35:32] [9/ERROR] [tML]: Ocorreu um erro ao carregar FargowiltasO(s) mod(s) foi(ram) desabilitado(s) automaticamente.Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.RecipeException: Uma receita sem nenhum resultado foi adicionada.em Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipe()em Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.<AddBannerToItemRecipes>g__AddBannerToItemRecipe|5_0(Int32 banner, Int32 result, Int32 bannerAmount, Int32 resultAmount, Int32 item2type, Int32 item2amount, Int32 tile, <>c__DisplayClass5_0& ) na Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:linha 361em Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddBannerToItemRecipes() na Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:linha 683em Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddRecipes() na Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:linha 260em Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddRecipes() na Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:linha 260em Fargowiltas. .AddRecipes() na Fargowiltas.cs:linha 260em Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()em Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes() em Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)em DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::Load>(CancellationToken token)em Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)[22:35:32] [9/INFO] [tML]: Desativando Mod: Fargowiltas[22:36:41] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Device Reset, Profile: HiDef, Width: 1366, Height: 768, Fullscreen: True, Display: \\.\DISPLAY1[22:36:46] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Device Reset, Profile: HiDef, Width: 1366, Height: 768, Fullscreen: True, Display: \\.\DISPLAY1[22: 36:47] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\marce\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"Load(CancellationToken token)[22:35:32] [9/INFO] [tML]: Desativando Mod: Fargowiltas[22:36:41] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Device Reset, Profile: HiDef, Width: 1366, Altura: 768, Fullscreen: True, Display: \\.\DISPLAY1[22:36:46] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Device Reset, Profile: HiDef, Width: 1366, Height: 768, Fullscreen: True, Display: \\.\DISPLAY1[22:36:47] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\marce\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader \Logs\client.log"Load(CancellationToken token)[22:35:32] [9/INFO] [tML]: Desativando Mod: Fargowiltas[22:36:41] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Device Reset, Profile: HiDef, Width: 1366, Altura: 768, Fullscreen: True, Display: \\.\DISPLAY1[22:36:46] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Device Reset, Profile: HiDef, Width: 1366, Height: 768, Fullscreen: True, Display: \\.\DISPLAY1[22:36:47] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\marce\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader \Logs\client.log"Iniciar (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\marce\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"Iniciar (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\marce\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

Is it possible to exclude certain item categories from being listed?
currently, it's possible to select a specific type, but not the other way around.
because there is no need to look up recipes, especially for furniture, since they are all the same.
Also, I think it would be useful if vanilla recipes could be excluded.

Is it possible to exclude certain item categories from being listed?
currently, it's possible to select a specific type, but not the other way around.
because there is no need to look up recipes, especially for furniture, since they are all the same.
Also, I think it would be useful if vanilla recipes could be excluded.
no, but that might be an interesting idea.

Completely new to using mods. I am looking for a SPOILER-FREE recipe browser (which is why I haven't installed the mod yet). I only want to see recipes that contain items I have already crafted or found. I hate going to the wiki because I always accidentally see something I haven't discovered on my own yet.

Is it possible to do that with this mod, or can you make it possible? I see you already made an item checklist mod so I was hoping it wouldn't be too difficult of a change, with the knowledge you already have.

Thanks!

Completely new to using mods. I am looking for a SPOILER-FREE recipe browser (which is why I haven't installed the mod yet). I only want to see recipes that contain items I have already crafted or found. I hate going to the wiki because I always accidentally see something I haven't discovered on my own yet.

Is it possible to do that with this mod, or can you make it possible? I see you already made an item checklist mod so I was hoping it wouldn't be too difficult of a change, with the knowledge you already have.

Thanks!
I won't be able to implement anything like that anytime soon, but typically I just tell people to use the Guide when they just want that, since that's basically what the guide does.

Back
Top Bottom