tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hello there!
We've ported our furniture mod Terrarchitect to Terraria 1.4 recently and I wanted to check if it works well with the latest release for your mod and everything seems to work fine. All the mod's items show up and you can look at their recipes and even craft them from the Recipe Browser UI.

There is just one issue that I don't understand. Under "Required Objects" it says "Terrarchitect Catalogue (err no entry)". The Terrarchitect Catalogue is the newly added crafting station from our mod at which a majority of the new items can be crafted. What do we need to do in order for your mod to recognize it? While everything else seems to work fine, I'd like to make sure that this error is fixed if possible. :)

Can you help out?

Hello there!
We've ported our furniture mod Terrarchitect to Terraria 1.4 recently and I wanted to check if it works well with the latest release for your mod and everything seems to work fine. All the mod's items show up and you can look at their recipes and even craft them from the Recipe Browser UI.

There is just one issue that I don't understand. Under "Required Objects" it says "Terrarchitect Catalogue (err no entry)". The Terrarchitect Catalogue is the newly added crafting station from our mod at which a majority of the new items can be crafted. What do we need to do in order for your mod to recognize it? While everything else seems to work fine, I'd like to make sure that this error is fixed if possible. :)

Can you help out?
Thats derived from the map entry of the tile. When you hover over a tile on the map, the text it shows is the map entry. Either I made a bug, or your tile doesn't have one, here is an example: tModLoader/ExampleOre.cs at 1.4 · tModLoader/tModLoader

Is there any way to filter out Tools such as Picks/Axes/Hammers, when you use the Melee weapon only filter, since there is also a "Tool Filter" that only shows tools, I assume this happens is b/c all the tools have Melee dmg assigned to them. While playing modded it get's pretty tedious on what's a proper melee weapon and what's a tool. If anyone knows how to do this I would love to know how. Thank you very much

Is there any way to filter out Tools such as Picks/Axes/Hammers, when you use the Melee weapon only filter, since there is also a "Tool Filter" that only shows tools, I assume this happens is b/c all the tools have Melee dmg assigned to them. While playing modded it get's pretty tedious on what's a proper melee weapon and what's a tool. If anyone knows how to do this I would love to know how. Thank you very much
I don't think so, but it would be nice to be able to do that. I'm not sure how to implement that yet, but I have always had something like that in my mind.

New issue, i installed your mod, and now if i try to summon a boss, it despawns instantly. if one spawns naturally, it freezes me completely, i cant even exit the game. this happens in single and multiplayer, regardless of player, world or difficulty, i deleted the mod, it didnt work, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, didnt work. i REMOVED THE GAME FROM MY ACCOUNT OUTRIGHT AND REGOT IT, it STILL didnt work. I WANT A FIX BECAUSE IF I DONT GET ONE, THEN IM UNABLE TO PLAY TMODLOADER EVER AGAIN. IN MY LIFE. the mod was recipe browser btw.

I have an ERROR when i run this mod.
I use trmod-V2022.5.103.34 on CentOS 7.9 and i get this mod from steam copy to my linux server.
I do not understand the relation between trmod-v0.11.8.x and trmod-v 2022.5.103.34 and even RecipeBrowser-v0.9.0.0 and RecipeBrowser-vv0.8.9.1
If I want to play with my friends by Steam, which one should I choice.
In fact, I can play game when i remove RecipeBrower with CalamityMod. But I really need recipebrower to help me.

I am truly grateful to you for what you have done.

some information:

Finding Mods...
Sandboxing: RecipeBrowser
Instantiating Mods...
Initializing: ModLoader (tModLoader) v2022.5.103.34
Initializing: RecipeBrowser (Recipe Browser) v0.9.2.2
./start-tModLoaderServer.sh: line 25: 23943 Aborted (core dumped) ./LaunchUtils/ScriptCaller.sh $launch_args

and then, the trmod have been done.
I also find some information in Natives.log, i dont know if it is userful.

dlopen failed trying to load:
steamclient.so
with error:
steamclient.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/root/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so
with error:
/root/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[S_API] SteamAPI_Init(): Sys_LoadModule failed to load: /root/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'PAL_SEHException'

I have an ERROR when i run this mod.
I use trmod-V2022.5.103.34 on CentOS 7.9 and i get this mod from steam copy to my linux server.
I do not understand the relation between trmod-v0.11.8.x and trmod-v 2022.5.103.34 and even RecipeBrowser-v0.9.0.0 and RecipeBrowser-vv0.8.9.1
If I want to play with my friends by Steam, which one should I choice.
In fact, I can play game when i remove RecipeBrower with CalamityMod. But I really need recipebrower to help me.

I am truly grateful to you for what you have done.

some information:

Finding Mods...
Sandboxing: RecipeBrowser
Instantiating Mods...
Initializing: ModLoader (tModLoader) v2022.5.103.34
Initializing: RecipeBrowser (Recipe Browser) v0.9.2.2
./start-tModLoaderServer.sh: line 25: 23943 Aborted (core dumped) ./LaunchUtils/ScriptCaller.sh $launch_args

and then, the trmod have been done.
I also find some information in Natives.log, i dont know if it is userful.

steamclient.so
with error:
steamclient.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/root/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so
with error:
/root/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[S_API] SteamAPI_Init(): Sys_LoadModule failed to load: /root/.steam/sdk64/steamclient.so
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'PAL_SEHException'
The latest recipe browser for 1.4 tmod is v0.9.3, not sure why you have v0.9. I can't imagine it would be related to your specific error though. I do know there have been some issues with tmod servers on linux for 1.4, but I don't imagine Recipe Browser could have an influence.

tmod 0.11.8.9 is for 1.3 terraria. tmod 2022.5.X is for 1.4 terraria.

The latest recipe browser for 1.4 tmod is v0.9.3, not sure why you have v0.9. I can't imagine it would be related to your specific error though. I do know there have been some issues with tmod servers on linux for 1.4, but I don't imagine Recipe Browser could have an influence.

tmod 0.11.8.9 is for 1.3 terraria. tmod 2022.5.X is for 1.4 terraria.
Thanks! I get v9.2.2 from steam workshop direct. but i find another same mod in steam, i don't konw why it happen. It run rightly in my server. Thanks all your reply! I am very love this mod, it help me a lot.

I believe some mod else make this issue happen. Althogth trmod give ERROR when it runing Recipe Browser

Loading: ModLoader (tModLoader) v2022.5.103.34
Loading: AutoTrash (Auto Trash) v0.6.1.1
Loading: BedFix (Better Beds) v1.1
Loading: BossChecklist (Boss Checklist) v1.3.3
Loading: CalamityMod (Calamity Mod) v2.0.0.2
Loading: CalamityCN ([灾厄Mod]汉化补丁<灾厄维基汉化组>) v1.0.6.2
Loading: CalamityModMusic (Calamity Mod Music) v2.0.0.1
Loading: CalValEX (Calamity's Vanities) v10.0.1
Loading: NoPylonRestrictions (No Pylon Restrictions) v0.1.3.2
Loading: RecipeBrowser (Recipe Browser) v0.9.3
Adding Recipes...
Terraria Server v1.4.3.6 - tModLoader v2022.5.103.34

Thanks! I get v9.2.2 from steam workshop direct. but i find another same mod in steam, i don't konw why it happen. It run rightly in my server. Thanks all your reply! I am very love this mod, it help me a lot.

I believe some mod else make this issue happen. Althogth trmod give ERROR when it runing Recipe Browser

Loading: ModLoader (tModLoader) v2022.5.103.34
Loading: AutoTrash (Auto Trash) v0.6.1.1
Loading: BedFix (Better Beds) v1.1
Loading: BossChecklist (Boss Checklist) v1.3.3
Loading: CalamityMod (Calamity Mod) v2.0.0.2
Loading: CalamityCN ([灾厄Mod]汉化补丁<灾厄维基汉化组>) v1.0.6.2
Loading: CalamityModMusic (Calamity Mod Music) v2.0.0.1
Loading: CalValEX (Calamity's Vanities) v10.0.1
Loading: NoPylonRestrictions (No Pylon Restrictions) v0.1.3.2
Loading: RecipeBrowser (Recipe Browser) v0.9.3
Adding Recipes...
Terraria Server v1.4.3.6 - tModLoader v2022.5.103.34
Looks right, you have v0.9.3. Make sure to update Boss Checklist, that version you have is broken.

dumb question probably, but is there any way to see the full recipe path for an item you don't already have all the materials for? like creating a new character and you want to look at the recipe for zenith (example) and see the path for it, but obviously you don't have any of the materials for it yet. is there any way to get the recipe path to show anyways? i was reading through your guide and everything unless i missed it :confused:

Id like to ask how do i update my version of this ive tried deleting it and reinstalling subscribing and unsubscribing disabling and reenabling its stuck on v0.12 i need v2022.5.103.34

Id like to ask how do i update my version of this ive tried deleting it and reinstalling subscribing and unsubscribing disabling and reenabling its stuck on v0.12 i need v2022.5.103.34
make sure there isn't a file for this mod in your Mods folder. The entry should be blue, not pink

I know you probably don't care that much since its on the old tmodloader (1.3)

Attachments

• Tmodloader Screenshot 2022.06.29 - 18.19.01.100.png
    Tmodloader Screenshot 2022.06.29 - 18.19.01.100.png
    724.7 KB · Views: 234
I know you probably don't care that much since its on the old tmodloader (1.3)
This issue happens when onedrive is half installed, here is the message from the tmodloader discord about this: "If you haven't already, enable/install OneDrive. Right click your documents folder and select "Always save on this device". It might say "computer" instead of "device" or just "save on device". Now try. Note that this fix is for Windows 10 only"

Back
Top Bottom