tModLoader Redd's Emporium of Fun

Reddhero12

Terrarian
Currently uploading anything I make to this mod. It's not much, but I'm having fun and maybe you will too.

Tj3407U.png

Gem Sword. Better than Demonite/Crimtane. Requires 8 Platinum/Gold Bars, 5 Topaz, 10 Sapphires, 10 Amethysts, and 2 Rubies.

EnhancedGemSword.png

Refined Gem Sword. On par/Above Molten. Launches deadly Crystal Kunai
EnhancedSwordShot.png
. Requires a Gem Sword, 15 Diamonds, 10 Emeralds, and 50 Obsidian.

Enemy Progression:

After killing primary bosses, (with mod support!), all enemies will receive buffs (including bosses!). I don't want to spoil too much, but as an example:

Killing Eye of Cthulhu for the first time increases all enemy health by 10%, and their defense by 5%.

Calamity

You can download it on the mod browser.

Last edited:
@Reddhero12, Do you need help with the mod? Because I'm happy to help. (I make mediocre Sprites.) :D
[doublepost=1493166590,1493166527][/doublepost](Also, I can't code)

Last edited:
Interesting... What's the theme of the mod?

Currently looking to expand the early game, I want to make every class unique and fun and then work on post-WoF stuff. Currently the swords are just for fun :p
[doublepost=1493169269,1493169249][/doublepost]
@Reddhero12, Do you need help with the mod? Because I'm happy to help. (I make mediocre Sprites.) :D
[doublepost=1493166590,1493166527][/doublepost](Also, I can't code)
Sure, make some sprites of stuff you think is cool and I'll see how I like 'em :)

Mod has been updated yet again and now has Calamity mod support. Killing certain Calamity bosses will buff the enemies in the world. :)

Back
Top Bottom