Map-Store Redone Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items Map

Dangedifiknow

Empress of Light
Hi! I've redone my Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items map. There were some things driving me nuts about the first one. As this will be a long post, I'll put the goods first for those who prefer to skip the long part. In a nod to the upcoming holiday:

Spooky.jpg
Pumpkin.jpg
Bone.jpg

Map Overview.jpgChest Area.jpgChristmas.jpgDynasty.jpgLiving Wood.jpgMarble.jpgMeteorite & Martian.jpgPalm Wood & Coral-Ocean.jpg

(It's the first map. Apparently I can't insert it here.)

The new map is basically the same layout as the old. I added 'tutorial/experiment' areas above the main map (so I could remember things & try ideas out) (Thanks to iamnguyen posting 'I recommend hiding the mechanism underground or in the sky.' My brain latched on the sky part & took off from there.)
Most of the themed rooms have gotten a decoration upgrade.
Hint: When you enter the map, follow the flashing lights. :) I'm kind of proud of that one.

Just in case some mobile players have problems with the new map, here's the final version of the old.

It's the second map.

Map Overview.jpgItem Chest Area.jpgChristmas-Snow & Ice.jpgHallowed - Party.jpg

Map Info: Seed 331427199, Corrupt, Medium, Journey
New map: Some bosses, events beat but still Pre-HM
Old Map: None beat, Pre-HM
Version of Terraria I have: 1.4.0.5.2 Build 537, Android from Amazon (I don't know if this matters, but just in case)
I didn't use TEdit, but it would have made some things easier. LOL
For anyone interested: when I asked for help in the T-Mec section, iamnguyen responded. He downloaded the W.I.P. map & added a wiring device. I did re-create his work on the new map in the tutorial area. It's not on the final 'old' map but can be found here:

The first thing I'd like to say is a huge thank you to the developers for the time & dedication they've had for Terraria & the players! You've put many, many smiles on my Granny face, especially during the pandemic.
Next, a huge thank you to all the players who've made videos, screenshots, contributed to wiki & answered posts! I can't recall all of your names but you're likely to see your influence on the map.Next, a huge thank you to all the players who've made videos, screenshots, contributed to wiki & answered posts! I can't recall all of your names but you're likely to see your influence on the map.
When I did the first map, it was because of the enormous amount of time I spent on wiki. My brain works better if I can see how things work in the game. Plus I kept forgetting things. Especially all the uses for multi-purpose items. The Guide wasn't much help. I should probably stop killing him off for the green cap & getting to hard mode.
When I shared the map I thought if maybe 10 players looked at it I was happy. If 1 or 2 had more fun playing Terraria, even better. It was a way to give back after getting so much. I was surprised by the response. There have been 24,389 map views as of this post. I am humbled.
This will not be updated. I know there's another mobile update & there will be some more items. There's plenty of room for anyone who wants to add them when it happens.
If you've read all this, thank you & may your days be filled with smiles.

Attachments

• 14052_Journey_All_Items.wld
    6.7 MB · Views: 4,183
  • Journey_14052_All_Items.wld
    6.6 MB · Views: 1,907
Last edited:
Yes you did. It seems that the version you recreated is not programmed, so the lights won't turn on. Try this pattern for lighting to the Jingle Bell song
1. R
6. R
11. R
16. R
21. R
36. R
41. R
46. R
51. R
56. R
61. R
76. R
81. R
86. R
91. RBG
96. RBG
101. B
106. B
111. G
116. G
121. RBG
146. RBG

I was wondering about those extra bits of wire but I did make note of them just in case. I'm going to go try what you've just posted now. 😀

[Edit] WOW!!!!! That was nice! I am going to have to figure out more combinations with the wiring. I can already see adding a row of signs that will be the Terraria Version of a Christmas Carol song book. 😁

[2nd Edit] Hmmm I'm also thinking what you did might be useful for setting off traps & other fun things on an adventure map. 🤔

Last edited:
Hi! I've redone my Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items map. There were some things driving me nuts about the first one. As this will be a long post, I'll put the goods first for those who prefer to skip the long part. In a nod to the upcoming holiday:

View attachment 344749View attachment 344751View attachment 344752

(It's the first map. Apparently I can't insert it here.)

The new map is basically the same layout as the old. I added 'tutorial/experiment' areas above the main map (so I could remember things & try ideas out) (Thanks to iamnguyen posting 'I recommend hiding the mechanism underground or in the sky.' My brain latched on the sky part & took off from there.)
Most of the themed rooms have gotten a decoration upgrade.
Hint: When you enter the map, follow the flashing lights. :) I'm kind of proud of that one.

Just in case some mobile players have problems with the new map, here's the final version of the old.

It's the second map.

Map Info: Seed 331427199, Corrupt, Medium, Journey
New map: Some bosses, events beat but still Pre-HM
Old Map: None beat, Pre-HM
Version of Terraria I have: 1.4.0.5.2 Build 537, Android from Amazon (I don't know if this matters, but just in case)
I didn't use TEdit, but it would have made some things easier. LOL
For anyone interested: when I asked for help in the T-Mec section, iamnguyen responded. He downloaded the W.I.P. map & added a wiring device. I did re-create his work on the new map in the tutorial area. It's not on the final 'old' map but can be found here:

The first thing I'd like to say is a huge thank you to the developers for the time & dedication they've had for Terraria & the players! You've put many, many smiles on my Granny face, especially during the pandemic.
Next, a huge thank you to all the players who've made videos, screenshots, contributed to wiki & answered posts! I can't recall all of your names but you're likely to see your influence on the map.Next, a huge thank you to all the players who've made videos, screenshots, contributed to wiki & answered posts! I can't recall all of your names but you're likely to see your influence on the map.
When I did the first map, it was because of the enormous amount of time I spent on wiki. My brain works better if I can see how things work in the game. Plus I kept forgetting things. Especially all the uses for multi-purpose items. The Guide wasn't much help. I should probably stop killing him off for the green cap & getting to hard mode.
When I shared the map I thought if maybe 10 players looked at it I was happy. If 1 or 2 had more fun playing Terraria, even better. It was a way to give back after getting so much. I was surprised by the response. There have been 24,389 map views as of this post. I am humbled.
This will not be updated. I know there's another mobile update & there will be some more items. There's plenty of room for anyone who wants to add them when it happens.
If you've read all this, thank you & may your days be filled with smiles.
How do you add the world?

How do you add the world?
Hi,
After you download the world it should be in the download folder on your device. If you have an Android device & bought Terraria through GooglePlay, move the world file to "Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid/Worlds" folder.
I hope this helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom