Mobile Red's Wings on mobile glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesgamerkid

Terrarian
I wanted to know this. I have a friend that plays terraria mobile and he got Red's wings. He claimed that he got them from a pirate invasion (?) or multiplayer. Plus, he's able to equip the wings without having any of the buffs. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or if you are really able to earn the wings without hacking/cheats. Is there even a item editor on mobile? I would really like to know.

He cheated. The fact that they don't give him debuffs proves that. I could see getting the wings WITH debuffs, but without? The only way you can get that is with hacks.

Ok, thank you. If anyone else has any answers, I would love to hear them. I'm guessing he got them from multiplayer.

Apparently one of my friends tried it, and there's no debuffs.
Even with other dev wings.

Oh wow. Is mobile not able to do that? They should be able to...
Seeing as it's the same on console, no doubt 505Games/Engine didn't bother copying down the debuff codes while still keeping the abilities of the wings. And if they didn't bother, I doubt CodeGlue would either.

My friend claimed that he didnt use a inventory editor (i dont even know how to get a inventory on computer, let alone mobile) So im not for sure what really happened. Thank you guys for telling me! im just going to go with the guess that he got them off of multiplayer.

To answer the original question of this thread, no, right now it is not possible to get Red's Wings on mobile through legitimate gameplay. And we don't allow the discussion of methods of how to get them.

You can read more info here about 505's Official Policy and our forum rules in connection with them.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

505 Games has announced that the 1.3 update will be coming to mobile, hopefully later this year. With the 1.3 update will come developer vanity items, like Red's Wings. A lot of the info in these next posts are focused on console, but you can also get mobile info here too.
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside![/QUOTE]

Since this thread is over two years old, and has been answered, I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom