tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Can we have an NPC that sells vanilla bars? I hate it when I'm playing modded terraria and I need to spend time mining for lead in hardmode.

Can we have an NPC that sells vanilla bars? I hate it when I'm playing modded terraria and I need to spend time mining for lead in hardmode.

just get thorium mod and that blacksmith npc should sell it all preharmode bars in hardmode

Once again, my email didn't notify me of replies very well. Fishing crates also give bars. You can also downgrade crates to iron/wood, which is the best crates for getting them.

I don't know does the mod read config file (its hard to test drop rate) but in logs there is always "Failed to read Reduced Grinding's config file! Recreating config..." in the top. Month ago I had to reinstall terraria, and when reduced grinding was enabled, it created new config by itself, I didn't edit it but still got "Failed to read Reduced Grinding's config file! Recreating config..." in logs. Is it ok?

I don't know does the mod read config file (its hard to test drop rate) but in logs there is always "Failed to read Reduced Grinding's config file! Recreating config..." in the top. Month ago I had to reinstall terraria, and when reduced grinding was enabled, it created new config by itself, I didn't edit it but still got "Failed to read Reduced Grinding's config file! Recreating config..." in logs. Is it ok?
It could be left over from when it first recreated the configuration file. Try deleting the log file (but not the config file), and then reloading the mods, is it still there?

Should add golden bug net to fishing quests please
That's a great idea, I'll also add configurations for items that are less than or equal to 2.5%

EDIT: I have a lot going on right now, so it's going to take some time.

Last edited:
It could be left over from when it first recreated the configuration file. Try deleting the log file (but not the config file), and then reloading the mods, is it still there?
No, it always writes the error in log file even if I delete it. But I tested changing recipes and it works, it reads from config.
Also, your sample config file with everything shut off is missing the last string - "DropTriesForAllEnemyDroppedLoot": 1

No, it always writes the error in log file even if I delete it. But I tested changing recipes and it works, it reads from config.
Also, your sample config file with everything shut off is missing the last string - "DropTriesForAllEnemyDroppedLoot": 1
That's weird, I don't know why it's doing that. I never noticed any problems either.

I forgot about the config for shutting everything off, I'll add that.

So I've tried everything in game and scoured the comments in hopes someone would have mentioned the chlorophyte accelerator and how to get it, please help lol, thank you

So I've tried everything in game and scoured the comments in hopes someone would have mentioned the chlorophyte accelerator and how to get it, please help lol, thank you

The recipe for Chlorophyte Accelerator is:
  • 10 Lihzahrd Bricks
  • 10 Wires
  • 1 Chlorophyte Ore
The recipe is configurable. You can talk to the guide for crafting recipes, or use a recipe mod like Recipe Browser).

Last edited:
You have 2 "DropTriesForAllEnemyDroppedLoot": 1 lines in your all disabed config file. One in the bottom, second very near the bottom (~35 lines higher). Also that second line missing "," in the end
EDIT okay, you have this whole thing duplicated in the end
Code:
 "CrateUpgradesDependingOnFishingPower": false,
  "DropTriesForAllEnemyDroppedLoot": 1

its been pretty long since the last time you replied, "dragon3025"

I have a suggestion, change the sandstorm potion thing into just a storm potion so it works both in the snow and desert biome
:D

I'm back, and I'm going to start updating this.

You have 2 "DropTriesForAllEnemyDroppedLoot": 1 lines in your all disabed config file. One in the bottom, second very near the bottom (~35 lines higher). Also that second line missing "," in the end
EDIT okay, you have this whole thing duplicated in the end
Code:
 "CrateUpgradesDependingOnFishingPower": false,
  "DropTriesForAllEnemyDroppedLoot": 1
Thanks for pointing thins out, I removed the duplicated lines.

EDIT: Updated mod for Tmodloader 0.10.1.3

4.24: Added configurations for Fish Hook and Golden Bug Net Quest Rewards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom