tModLoader Reduced Grinding

This should definately compatible with calamity
I'm not sure if you saying it isn't and it should or it should because you believe it does. I tested it with Calamity and didn't have any problems.

New update: Sand is dropped by Tomb Crawler (0-20) and Dune Splicer (0-50).

If this is compatible with Calamity, would it be possible to increase the drop rate for the Halibut Cannon? Trust me I've used Luiafk's Ultimate Battler (which if you've never heard of it, it increases the spawn rate so much that it reaches the spawn cap in milliseconds and lags the game like crazy), killing every Abyss enemy I found. Still no luck. 1/10000 needs to be configurable :sigh:

If this is compatible with Calamity, would it be possible to increase the drop rate for the Halibut Cannon? Trust me I've used Luiafk's Ultimate Battler (which if you've never heard of it, it increases the spawn rate so much that it reaches the spawn cap in milliseconds and lags the game like crazy), killing every Abyss enemy I found. Still no luck. 1/10000 needs to be configurable :sigh:
I'm not seeing a Github for it, so you'll need to provide me with the Halibut Cannon mod id and a link to the mod author's permission to use them first.

New Update:
  • Fish Upgrading now only happens to vanilla rods, and only when using a new "Fish Upgrade Potion".
  • Chat will now tell you the new Quest Completion amount when you turn in a Quest Fish.

After the update I get this message everytime an item/fish get hooked by a fishing rod.
qOpWmpb.png

After the update I get this message everytime an item/fish get hooked by a fishing rod.
qOpWmpb.png
Sorry about that. That was for debugging, and I always forget to remove them. I updated my mod on github with the fix for that, but I can't seem to upload my mod on tmodloader right now. I think it's having server issues. I'm going to keep trying.

I found a bug that causes the sytlist scissors to drop from the painter instead of the paint gun, had to temporarly remove the mod so that i could get the paintball gun to drop

I found a bug that causes the sytlist scissors to drop from the painter instead of the paint gun, had to temporarly remove the mod so that i could get the paintball gun to drop
Oops. And apparently that was the only Town NPC giving the wrong drop.

I was finally able to update, with a fix for both these problems.

EDIT: It might take a few minutes before my update shows up.

would be cool if you could make pumpkins into pumpkin seeds and cactus into cactus fruit
I hate turning down a suggestion, but I don't agree with these ideas and I'm not able to add configurations for crafting recipes, otherwise I would add them in. Pumpkin seeds can easily be bought from the Dryad, and grown naturally during Halloween (Halloween Spirit activates this). You can get a good amount of cactus from mining it in the desert.

New Update: Sand dropped from Dune Splicer and Tomb Crawler will now be the Holy, Crimson, Corrupt version if the player is in the desert biome that matches it.

I can't find how to make the Chlorophyte Accelrator. Can someone tell me how? I looked around and I can't find the recipe. Thanks.
It's 10 Lihzahrd Bricks, 10 Wire, and 1 Chlorophyte Ore and it allows you to make 60 Chlorophyte Ore out of 60 Mud Blocks and 1 Lihzahrd Power Cell.

Recipe Browser is a very helpful mod: link

Hi, can i ask how much is the spawn multiplier of the War and Chaos potions? I know that another potion like the Zerg (calamity mod) is 30x if im right, but i cant find the multiplier of War and Chaos. :(

Back
Top Bottom