Use in-game Mod Browser |
1660956483903.png
Steam Page | 1655422657732.pngPast Versions

Open Source (feel free to add or edit any code or texture):​

Wiki (works with WikiThis):​

Version: 9.9.0.1
for tModLoader Version v2024.1.3.0 for Terraria: 1.4.4.9

About This Mod​

This mod will prevent having to spend huge amounts of time farming loot and adds other conveniences. It's highly configurable with features that can be enabled or disabled.

Summary of Features​

1690913287246.png

NPC Item Drop Increases

• Empress Wings, Fishron Wings, Stellar Tune, and Rainbow Cursor all increased.
  • Additional drop configurations for many more items (disabled by default).

1690913317714.png

Fishing Changes

• Icon of current Quest appears in chat when selecting Angler's Quest option or when a new Quest is given (once per day for each new quest).
  • Unlimited quest per day by default.
  • For extra quest (all quest except for the first one of the day):
    • Potions and Bait have a 90% chance of being removed by default.
    • Coins are multiplied by 10% (using total value) by default.
  • After defeating Queen Bee, each vanilla Quest fish will have this chance of being changed to Bumblebee Tuna. This effect last until the end of a Bumblebee Tuna quest, afterward the player will need to defeat the Queen Bee again.

1690913416523.png

Increased Availability of World Exclusive Items

• 1/100 chance (by default) for a Chest to contain Terragrim (in Cavern Layer or below).
  • During world generation, items like will be placed if missing (for example: Shroom Minecart).
1690913465784.png

Traveling Merchant Changes

• Chats icons of his shop inventory when arriving.
  • (Disabled by default): Dice to re-roll the shop up to a configured amount of times per day.

1690913504456.png

Crafting

• Configurable Universal Pylon recipe.
  • Use the shimmer to Swap Dungeon Furniture Color.

1690913573202.png

Stronger Battle Potions

Example image from Steam Page:
1690913667359.png

1690913718057.png
1690913745916.png

Summon Holidays with Nice Present or Pumpkin Pie Medallion

To see more detail or more features, use the wiki: Link.

CREDITS​

Note some content mentioned in these credits may no longer exist in the current version.
    • Axepoi on Github: Potion consuming acts more like potions (future 1.4 version).
    • Cheezegami: War Potion sprite.
    • Fargowilta: Coding from their repository was used as a base for Staff of Difficulty.
    • sm644me for idea of a secondary Battle Potion item instead of increasing effects of Battle Potion.
    • tModLoader's Discord modding support channel.
    • zBreno: Brazilian Portuguese translations.
    • Everyone's feedback for this mod.
  • Pre-1.4
    • CrimsHallowHero: Rain Potion coding.
    • Feaw: Chest Salesman names and quotes.
    • Flashkirby99: Fish Catching Quality Calculator code.
    • Lavendar Josh: Chest Seller Sprite.
    • Lonely Star: Christmas Elf, Loot Merchant, and Stationary Merchant sprites.
    • ZY10086 for translated v4.68 to Chinese
Thanks to Discord Mod Development Support and everyone else who supports this mod.

Last edited:
This wins all of my yes. All of it, to the point where I would almost say that it needs to be in the vanilla game. Only thing I would recommend is that some items remain as novelty, like the Bone Key. A Skeletron head is cool, but it has no real function, and also doesn't really have the same impact if you farm Skeletron instead of the Dungeon Guardian.

This wins all of my yes. All of it, to the point where I would almost say that it needs to be in the vanilla game. Only thing I would recommend is that some items remain as novelty, like the Bone Key. A Skeletron head is cool, but it has no real function, and also doesn't really have the same impact if you farm Skeletron instead of the Dungeon Guardian.
This makes sense. I feel like pet items are fun and it shouldn't be very hard to get them, but I actually was questioning whether I should do so for the bone key, because it's like having a trophy, it tells other players "look what I did". I'll probably remove it from the Skeletron bag, but I think I'll put up a poll first to see what everyone thinks.

turtle shell higher drop chance would be great :D
I forgot about how tedious it was to get Turtle Shell. I equipped my character in hallowed gear, entered the jungle with battle, ironskin, regen, and hunter potions to test it out. So, I increased it to 50% (I think it can also help to have a teleport to the nurse). I also noticed that Frozen Turtle Shell is 1%, so I increased it to 20%.

50% may be too high, but yeah, good on the turtle shells being increased. Thing while you're at this that you can make Nazar less of a pain in the :red: to get? It and blindfold are the two Ankh Shield components that are the most annoying to get. The rest kind of are too, but those in specific are awful.

50% may be too high, but yeah, good on the turtle shells being increased. Thing while you're at this that you can make Nazar less of a pain in the :red: to get? It and blindfold are the two Ankh Shield components that are the most annoying to get. The rest kind of are too, but those in specific are awful.
I didn't survive too easily with hallowed gear and the turtles where few among the hordes of enemies when I used a battle potion, but I'm going to put a poll up when possible, to see what people think the turtle shell percentage should be. I went into the hallow and with the same gear and same potions and tried to kill enchanted swords for the Nazar. I'm thinking it should be something like 5%, but I'd like to put a poll up for those items too.

Okay, I took the percentages that everybody voted in the poll and averaged them out for the Turtle Shell drop, which is 20%. Now I'm working on setting up a poll for Nazar, after that will be Blindfold, unless I discover an item that might need more attention than it.

EDIT: I'm giving Crimslime the Blindfold drop also. I'm starting with a Blindfold poll.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't feel like the blindfold needs it's rate increased that much. Crim/Corrupt Slimes along with Dark Mummies are really, really common. At this point, the blindfold is just a rare/uncommon drop from two common enemies to be farmed at once.

The Nazar definitely needs to be buffed though. It's a rare drop from a rare enemy, and no one likes it.

A huge problem with this kind of mod, is that everyone has a different idea of what a good drop rate would be. The polls seem pretty spread out on this one, so I might add blindfold as an 1 or 2 add-ons instead. Does anybody know if I make a configuration file for this mod (so everyone can tweak the drop rates), if it will cause this mod to not work for multiplayer? If it would work for multiplayer, would the host's configuration get used for all players?

Will the trifold map ever have an increased spawn rate? I spent 4 hours farming for one and I got 6 blessed apples... and I still don't have it...

Will the trifold map ever have an increased spawn rate? I spent 4 hours farming for one and I got 6 blessed apples... and I still don't have it...
I'll add a poll for it after Nazar and Rod of Discord. For now I added a configuration option for it. You may have to add:
Code:
  "ExpertLootTrifoldMapIncrease": 0.0,
  "LootTrifoldMapIncrease": 0.0,
to the json file if it's already been generated. (Then you can adjust the "0.0" part of it).

Dude, might want to double check drop rate of lizard egg. In the config, it is written that the increase is 9%
In the config it's 0.9% and this gets added to the default drop rate which is 0.1%, so it adds up to 1%.

EDIT: Oh wait, 9%, okay I see what you mean. I'll fix that as soon as I can.

EDIT: Okay, I fixed it.

Last edited:
This mod looks amazing, as building farms can take a long time. My suggestion is to search up all items that have a drop rate of <10% and increase the drop rate to something higher but reasonable.

Please do it for all ankh charm materials as it is one of my favorite items.

Back
Top Bottom