Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

505Games-Mobile

Developer
505 Games
Fishing 2.png

Good afternoon everyone!

It has been a couple of weeks since we last filled you in on our progress with the Mobile Terraria update plans. Well, we are here to rectify that and share the latest and greatest with you today! Without further ado, here is where we stand:

kdcROYP.png

TERRARIA FIXES (SEE HERE FOR DETAILS)
  • The various versions (iOS, Google Play, Amazon, Windows Phone) are either in submission or quite close!
  • This means that our expectation/plan is that these will roll out over the next 2-4 weeks (depending on how fast the process moves and/or any major unforeseen issues)
divider.png

TERRARIA CONTENT UPDATE (SEE HERE FOR DETAILS)
  • Our work here continues and is going quite well!
  • Our expectation at this point is that the content update will be ready just a bit later than expected (sorry, bugs happen - and we really did need to get everyone on the same level footing with the update above first to make this as stable as possible). We are looking at October 2015 for this release.
  • In the mean time, check out the cool fishing screenshot above to help whet your appetite! We are planning to share more info along our journey as well, so stay tuned!
divider.png

COMMUNITY QUESTIONS
We have noted a handful of questions around what might be missing from the upcoming Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 update. Well, unfortunately there are a few - but they are relatively minor. We do NOT currently have:
  • Renaming chests.
  • You can choose whether or not you want accessories to be visible on your character.
  • You can wear vanity accessories.
  • You can dye accessories.
  • You can change the color of your clothes at a Dresser.

That is the bad news. The good news is that this is all primarily due to UI limitations. We are considering a UI revamp in the near future, and we will absolutely look at whether or not we can get some of these things to work within that.

kdcROYP.png

That's it for this time. Thanks again for all of your support - and we look forward to bringing you some truly awesome stuff this late Summer/Fall!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update....closer and closer to some needed fixes, rebalancing, and brand new content we come!

I am very much looking forward to experiencing it all on my phone...my kids on their iPad...and for everyone in the Mobile Terraria Community to be back on the same version/page!

Yeah!

.... Sees Vanity Accessories might not be included.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my Ankh Shield and Master Ninja Gear to be hidden, and my Fishron Wings (If I ever get them) Need to be hidden by my Flame Wings!

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys have up to fishing by now, glad for my sanity that it will probably come out in October, and glad that you guys are close. It must be so stressing and tiring to be coding all this, good luck!

I'm especially looking forward to the possibility of a UI change that might allow for some of the unincluded features. I can see how renaming chests won't work or be entirely useful, though.

With the next console update coming out later aswell, would console have those missing features that mobile won't have ,for example:

• Renaming chests.
  • You can choose whether or not you want accessories to be visible on your character.
  • You can wear vanity accessories.
  • You can dye accessories.
  • You can change the color of your clothes at a Dresser.

Back
Top Bottom