Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

PLS in the upcoming update increase the world size and make it less crashfull,crashes are a serous issue for me,even when I bought the game legally from google play :(

:( still can't hide accessories on characters? Like, pre-hardmode and early hardmode my character looks like he is wearing a jacked up Halloween costume.
Any news on larger world sizes? I'm sick and tired of everything being crammed so close together problems start to happen. Like often the crimson/corruption spawns right in the middle of the only jungle. Even worse, sometimes when hardmode starts there is no space at all and the jungle biome has a high chance of getting corrupted.
What about a NPC housing menu? Those NPCs are really hard to get to move into the right house.
Is the inventory screen/crafting screen going to be revamped? It looks rather tacky.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444355591,1444355055][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and the rebalance update doesn't seem to fix the spawn rate. It has been slightly raised, but I can still be using a water candle and a battle potion without any enemies spawning for a rough 15 seconds.

Oh, and the rebalance update doesn't seem to fix the spawn rate. It has been slightly raised, but I can still be using a water candle and a battle potion without any enemies spawning for a rough 15 seconds.
Idk why but for me there's a lot of enemies when I use water candle without battle potion

I'm going to probably wait till November 5th till I start asking about the progress.
Right now, we could really use a hype thread! I'm pumped up and ready for some more news, every since 1.3 has been released, we barely get much news.

I'm going to probably wait till November 5th till I start asking about the progress.
Right now, we could really use a hype thread! I'm pumped up and ready for some more news, every since 1.3 has been released, we barely get much news.
I'm am starting to cringe, I want it now ;-;

Will just repeat what I said in the other thread. Folks need to remember that advance dates given out in game development are always subject to the whims of the bugs and the code...leaving two choices - wait and fix or launch with more bugs. Please note that none of the below is speaking for 505 Games, it is merely my speculating based on what I've observed in regards to game development over my time involved.

There's like 70% chance that its postponed again. Its already oct 21st and we still have no release date or news whatsoever,like Loki said it wouldn't just appear one day,they will tell us before they release it and there's no signs that they're gonna tell us anytime soon.

Could happen, won't say that isn't possible. That said - and to reiterate what I said before - if that were the case, it would be due to continued necessary bug squashing. To me, personally, I would rather that scenario than just pushing it out to hit "October" and then everyone has a pile of bugs to struggle through. I mean, I know no matter what there will be bugs (because that is how game development works - no beta testing can catch what millions of players will), but if they are still catching and fixing bugs within internal testing, then it would be pretty unwise to launch. Just my opinion based on experience. Will see if we can get an update.

Will just repeat what I said in the other thread. Folks need to remember that advance dates given out in game development are always subject to the whims of the bugs and the code...leaving two choices - wait and fix or launch with more bugs. Please note that none of the below is speaking for 505 Games, it is merely my speculating based on what I've observed in regards to game development over my time involved.

Could happen, won't say that isn't possible. That said - and to reiterate what I said before - if that were the case, it would be due to continued necessary bug squashing. To me, personally, I would rather that scenario than just pushing it out to hit "October" and then everyone has a pile of bugs to struggle through. I mean, I know no matter what there will be bugs (because that is how game development works - no beta testing can catch what millions of players will), but if they are still catching and fixing bugs within internal testing, then it would be pretty unwise to launch. Just my opinion based on experience. Will see if we can get an update.
@Loki Thank you for the notice.

A new UI that allows controlled placement of NPCs within houses, a second map size equal to the PC version's small world, and increased spawn rates would be fantastic. Please consider making these changes.

Back
Top Bottom