Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

Please make it possible to zoom out more!!! ;( I cant fight anyboss without homing weapons and i dont need to build all the time =D
Yeah I totally agree. People with tablets are fine but on phones it's a really annoying issue. And if you think it's bad fighting bosses now, imagine how bad it will be against duke fishron

I have both tablet and phone but my main is on mah phone im a melee class so i tend to fight in close range but having to zoom out more would really be useful

All that i'd like that would be included is that you could zoom out (a lot) more on phones & that the accessories can be turned off (ankh shield is ugly infront of a reaper)

All that i'd like that would be included is that you could zoom out (a lot) more on phones & that the accessories can be turned off (ankh shield is ugly infront of a reaper)
Unfortunately, vanity accessories and hiding accessories are not going to be added, but I really hope we can zoom out

Yeah 505 pls make it possible for phones to zoom out more i dont care if the character would be tiny just do it

I really love all these new updates, but I feel that the Windows Phone department is really kind of lacking. As of right now, iOS, Android, and Amazon versions have been updated consistently up until a week or two ago. The last WP update was over nine months ago. I'm sorry if I seem a little judgmental, but it's not very fair. Also, the different mobile platforms should really be compatible. You pretty much have to have the same exact device as someone else to play co-op, because updates are rarely released for all platforms and within the same time frame. Mobile's great, but being so far behind other platforms really discourages playing.

Well windows have pc's(first to be updated) so its only fair that other brands get to be first when it comes to mobile

Well windows have pc's(first to be updated) so its only fair that other brands get to be first when it comes to mobile

Yes, that makes sense, but WP has been overlooked since its 1.2 update in December. The Terraria versions for Amazon devices were updated two weeks ago, and Android and iOS were updated about a month ago. I also acknowledge that Windows Phones are really not popular at all, and that it might not be their first priority, but the WP mobile needs some love.

I can confidently say that any delay in WP is not by design. As far as I've ever heard in any conversation, the team's goal has always been and will always be to get every platform as far as they can as fast as they can...while allowing for stability and the differences in submission processes.

Any news on improoving stability on Android? Game is unplayable.
Ticket in bugs section, zero reaction as i expected.

Unfortunately, vanity accessories and hiding accessories are not going to be added, but I really hope we can zoom out
Incorrect, they said that they don't have that feature at the moment as well as some other things, but they said that they are going to make a new GUI

Any news on improoving stability on Android? Game is unplayable.
Ticket in bugs section, zero reaction as i expected.

Link it please? I'll make sure it is seen if it hasn't been already.

I doubt they will react to every ticket unless/until they have an answer. That doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't read, etc. I generally advise people to submit to bugs here AND to the mobile bug reporting email that 505 provides

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-mobile-faq.23790/

Incorrect, they said that they don't have that feature at the moment as well as some other things, but they said that they are going to make a new GUI
Yeah when I said 'weren't going to be added' I meant not in the October content update sorry should've specified

Yeah when I said 'weren't going to be added' I meant not in the October content update sorry should've specified
No no I repeat they said that they don't have that content and some other things added couse of GUI that needs to be updated, maybe they update it in this one or later I don't know

Bug report time 10 pm sept 21 Samsung galaxy tab3 kit Kat 2 players where corrupted lost data on both they were unplayable so i deleted them.

Few guys reported problems in my topic. Most problems is at hard mode. What real difference between normal and hard modes? it's all about converiting tiles by corruption/crimson/hallow/etc. I guess problem is here. Maybe make it less aggresive or less cycles to count what tiles to convert?
Or maybe less checks about it.

Back
Top Bottom