Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

I somehow knew that vanity accessories weren't going to be possible... Hopefully they will come with the 'UI Upgrade' though... One can only dream of actually being able to play 1.3 now... And 1.2.3-4 still a while to go, I think I'm asking for a bit much for 1.3 but it isn't fair that we can't play 1.3 when people on PC can, I can see that it was the start of terrarias franchise and boosted it by a whole lot, but honestly, if console/mobile/any other platform terrarias is on was going to be this far behind right now, it shouldn't have come out this early
[DOUBLEPOST=1439496668,1439496603][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm looking forward to reking the duke though, and the frost moon... Can't wait!

@505Games But Q3 is ending in September and you said it would be out then... Not to be rude just wanted to say... lol... But anyway- UpDaTe HyPe!¡!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-13-16-58-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-13-16-58-34.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 283
Yeah!

.... Sees Vanity Accessories might not be included.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my Ankh Shield and Master Ninja Gear to be hidden, and my Fishron Wings (If I ever get them) Need to be hidden by my Flame Wings!
Im so sad for that u.u
Hopefully in the next update/:

TERRARIA CONTENT UPDATE (SEE HERE FOR DETAILS)
  • Our work here continues and is going quite well!
  • Our expectation at this point is that the content update will be ready just a bit later than expected (sorry, bugs happen - and we really did need to get everyone on the same level footing with the update above first to make this as stable as possible). We are looking at October 2015 for this release.

I'M SO SHOCKED THAT IT HAS BEEN DELAYED. WHAT A SURPRISE!!! Not.

._. october possibly and nothing to customize accessories...... well ill just sit in a corner for the next 2 months

Terraria news is always fantastic to hear. And upcoming fixes plus new content updates is extra fantastic. Thanks to 505 and all involved for making a great game on mobile even better.

Wait, so fishing is coming to mobile... and not console?!?!
THIS IS MADNESS!!
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-year-ahead-the-community-takes-control.28918/
Through a variety of issues, we wound up in a situation where the previously-launched “Additions” update did not wind up containing the entirety of Terraria 1.2.3 content. At the same time, we had started work on the next round of content – and, unfortunately, launching post-1.2.3 content into versions of the game that do not already have the full 1.2.3 update would cause all kinds of issues – for us and for you guys!

So, that leaves us at a crossroads of sorts – and here is what we have decided to do:

We will release the content below as one update – currently planned for the 4th Quarter of 2015 (Oct-Dec), though we will provide a more exact date as soon as possible
  • The remainder of the 1.2.3 content
  • Terraria 1.2.4, in its entirety, including (but not limited to):
  • Minecarts
  • Fishing
  • Duke Fishron
  • And much much more!
Did you even thoroughly read it.

Back
Top Bottom