Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

Ready, man? Catch the fish!

DON'T CATCH THE GOSH DANG FISH!

CATCH THE FISH!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who gets that reference?

Im still trying to decide whether or not this update is worth deleting a few apps to get space for, or if i should just wait for a stable release.

Regarding the delay: If they delayed it to stabilize the game and fix some issues they found....then how is that a problem? What would the alternative be? Launch it with those issues and not fix the stability first? Wouldn't that just make things far worse?

I mean I get the disappointment over a delay, but I don't get the snark at all....they cannot control what issues they encounter along the way any more than any other developer can. :confused:

Honestly, the whole accessory vanity overhaul was 1.2.3/4's best feature, it just feels weird to see that left out.

From what they said, this felt more like a "left out because they had to" vs a "we could but just decided not to" thing? Here's hoping the UI overhaul will pull that all in as well. :)

He caught a fish.
I don't know. There is something that bugs me.
IMG_20150814_162951.jpg
Angler_armor.png

ARE U KIDDING ME THEY SAY IT COMES JULY 1 TO SEPTEMBER 30 NOW THEY ARE CHANGING IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
( don't tell me to be patient )

i can't wait until terraria comes out for wii u
Bruh, that is gonna be amazing. They should've done that a long time ago.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439571764,1439571513][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a question about the mobile version of Terraria. I don't play it often so I deleted it. But now I realized that was a bad idea. I wanted to get it back but now it's making me pay the money again. $5.00 isn't a lot but I still would rather not have to pay again since I already bought the pc and mobile versions. And eventually I will buy the console when it comes out for Wii.U; Fix this, PLEASE.

Can we get controller support along with that new UI ?
Even after getting used to the controls it's unpleasant..

I'm sorry. This is what I thought of!

It's awesome to know that you guys are working on getting all the versions on the same page! :)

\°0°/ OMG Yes! I primarily play on my mobile and I'm so excited to experience all this new fishing stuff and DUKE FISHRON! About the failing content announced, I can handle that, I mean dying accessories I very very cool but not needed that much :D
I'm so happy that all of you people, Re-Logic, 505Games, Codeglue, and of course all the awesome staffs, moderators, and people on TCF help improving that game so much whether PC, Console or Mobile (and now WiiU and DS!)
And a very bog thanks to Loki for leading this forum, keeping it clean, organizing and communicating with all of us on TCF :D
~·Kilcram·

dying accessories

Actually that sounds really annoying. :p

Mana Flower had its petals ripped out by Angry Bones!

Seriously though, dyeing accessories isn't that great, shields are about the only thing big enough to really see it on. It's a nice touch, but I wouldn't feel to bad about missing out on that one (for now).

Actually that sounds really annoying. :p

Mana Flower had its petals ripped out by Angry Bones!

Seriously though, dyeing accessories isn't that great, shields are about the only thing big enough to really see it on. It's a nice touch, but I wouldn't feel to bad about missing out on that one (for now).
Yeah I definitely agree that it hasn't thaat much use, but I hate when my frostspark boots are over my robe (vanity/whatever) and i like dye my robe red and the boots are light blue(yellow when I had lightning), so that would be very nice :D And of course I agree with the shields, but however I think the while dying section takes the full effect when skiphs' AWESOME dyes from 1.3 come :D

Aw, I was looking forward to accessory dyes. Not so much accessory vanity, though that would be cool for wings.

Too bad, was excited thinking it may be near the end of august. I've kind of done everything I could do in the game and losing interest to be honest. Even building is limited since all the cool building material hasn't been added yet. Oh well. I am patient though. Can wait.

Back
Top Bottom