Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

Finally we get more news but I'm sad we still don't get to Rename chests MOR HYPE FO DA FISHRON
Hopefully the signs at least can be written on. For me that would make up for not being able to rename chests. Unless both won't be added/fixed

Yay for mobile, plz fix annoying bugs and update console. You guys are doing a great job with this game, and plz continue to update the game :)

Hopefully the signs at least can be written on. For me that would make up for not being able to rename chests. Unless both won't be added/fixed
I'm pretty sure that not being able to write on signs is a bug but we will see

I'm kinda sad that 505 games red my suggestion and replied to it, and they didn't mention it on this thread :(

EDIT:I just figured out that it says NOT before it says something about renaming chests and other stuff

Dumb me :D

Last edited:
Hooray, more for mobile! But...
COMMUNITY QUESTIONS
We have noted a handful of questions around what might be missing from the upcoming Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 update. Well, unfortunately there are a few - but they are relatively minor. We do NOT currently have:
  • You can choose whether or not you want accessories to be visible on your character.

Yeah!

.... Sees Vanity Accessories might not be included.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my Ankh Shield and Master Ninja Gear to be hidden, and my Fishron Wings (If I ever get them) Need to be hidden by my Flame Wings!
How the hell did you get fishron wings, you know were on mobile here.
And the updates adds fishing… obviously

I'm pretty sure that not being able to write on signs is a bug but we will see
Yea, it is a bug. Just wish it would be fixed. Would make organizing my chests a lot easier.

How the hell did you get fishron wings, you know were on mobile here.
And the updates adds fishing… obviously
In brackets he wrote "if I ever get them" so future wise.

Back
Top Bottom