Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

If it were better news I'm sure a lot more would be posting. I understand delays could happen due to errors and bugs and whatever else but Q3 is 3 months, you'd think that would be enough time to sort it all out. I havent played mobile in a couple days now. Seeing as it will take about 2 and half more months till maybe it's released doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

To be fair, all they ever said before was "Q3" - anyone that translated that to "July"....well that is more about your interpretation than anything they said.

Could have been looking like August or September before any issues arose for all we know. Again, stuff happens in development - it isn't this neat and tidy perfectly timed process. Personally, I'd rather a delay than a rush if issues were found.

To be fair, all they ever said before was "Q3" - anyone that translated that to "July"....well that is more about your interpretation than anything they said.

Could have been looking like August or September before any issues arose for all we know. Again, stuff happens in development - it isn't this neat and tidy perfectly timed process. Personally, I'd rather a delay than a rush if issues were found.
I agree, I prefer to delay if there's some serious bugs and features missing, it's better that they release it later if it's gonna have all features like it's spose to have, not like they relase it now and there's some features missing and a lot of bugs

505Games if you really know/care about mobile gaming and want to be taken serious fix first post and change
(iOS, Android, Amazon, Windows Phone)
to
(Android, iOS, Amazon, Windows Phone)

Seeing iOS first implies that its the most popular and best mobile platform and that makes me want to go puke

Btw Google Play gets everything first thanks to no delays that means bugfix is very close :)

505Games if you really know/care about mobile gaming and want to be taken serious fix first post and change
to

Seeing iOS first implies that its the most popular and best mobile platform and that makes me want to go puke

Btw Google Play gets everything fi thanks to no delays that means bugfix very close :)
Well, your true about the best/popular part ;)

Should not write popular sorry cause popularity does not mean best, ios fanbase is filled mostly with kids and women who take selfies infront of mirrors and there are a lot of them so you get the picture

Should not write popular sorry cause popularity does not mean best, ios fanbase is filled mostly with kids and women who take selfies infront of mirrors and there are a lot of them so you get the picture
Yeah, I get ya. I do like the display on the new iPads though

to

Btw Google Play gets everything first thanks to no delays that means bugfix is very close :)
Why the hell does it matter? So if I go Xbox, Xbone, PS3, PS4, etc. Does it show whats more popular.

Why the hell does it matter? So if I go Xbox, Xbone, PS3, PS4, etc. Does it show whats more popular.

iOS, Android, Amazon and Windows Phone in this order looks like a list made in order to show which is best and first and last and less important.
We have iOS mentioned first, Android 2nd and Amazon and Windows Phone last (and yes those 2 are the less popular platforms actually)

Many devs give more love to iOS than Android only because there is less piracy and kids and random woman #99999 who likes candy crush buy the inapps lol
If iOS had better specs and the phones had more coolsecretagentstuffappsandtools i would buy an iphone right now and throw my android out of the window.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom