Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

Good afternoon everyone!

It has been a couple of weeks since we last filled you in on our progress with the Mobile Terraria update plans. Well, we are here to rectify that and share the latest and greatest with you today! Without further ado, here is where we stand:

kdcROYP.png

TERRARIA FIXES (SEE HERE FOR DETAILS)
  • The various versions (iOS, Google Play, Amazon, Windows Phone) are either in submission or quite close!
  • This means that our expectation/plan is that these will roll out over the next 2-4 weeks (depending on how fast the process moves and/or any major unforeseen issues)
divider.png

TERRARIA CONTENT UPDATE (SEE HERE FOR DETAILS)
  • Our work here continues and is going quite well!
  • Our expectation at this point is that the content update will be ready just a bit later than expected (sorry, bugs happen - and we really did need to get everyone on the same level footing with the update above first to make this as stable as possible). We are looking at October 2015 for this release.
  • In the mean time, check out the cool fishing screenshot above to help whet your appetite! We are planning to share more info along our journey as well, so stay tuned!
divider.png

COMMUNITY QUESTIONS
We have noted a handful of questions around what might be missing from the upcoming Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 update. Well, unfortunately there are a few - but they are relatively minor. We do NOT currently have:
  • Renaming chests.
  • You can choose whether or not you want accessories to be visible on your character.
  • You can wear vanity accessories.
  • You can dye accessories.
  • You can change the color of your clothes at a Dresser.

That is the bad news. The good news is that this is all primarily due to UI limitations. We are considering a UI revamp in the near future, and we will absolutely look at whether or not we can get some of these things to work within that.

kdcROYP.png

That's it for this time. Thanks again for all of your support - and we look forward to bringing you some truly awesome stuff this late Summer/Fall!
One thing look I have and idea for future updates. as the hardmode dungeon has tough enemies. I think you guys should add new souls. For the the hardmode dungeon you should add a soul called soul of smite. Because if you do not have the right gear for the hardmode dungeon the mobs will smite you. And it could be used as to make paladin gear for a super tank loadout. And craftable paladin weapons. I hope you guys use this idea and I look forward to future console and mobile updates thank you.

Gee, i would never recognize that ANGLER hat, it makes it look like the ANGLER is coming to mobile. ANGLER ANGLER ANGLER.

Hello
my name is detlef i have and still am playing terraria on the mobile version i love your gamme andi have played for almost a year now but by recent events a wasted one i have watsed a year building creating having fun my friends by a stupid bug today the 27th of august i starded terraria presd play but the litle cube where a litle version of your charecter should be standing was gone only my name dream was there so i wasnt thinking that is would be a big deal but is presd my name and a charecter that i havent created was there with nonstuff and copper equipment i had full spectre armor on and ghost wings didnt saw them evrything gone so re logic FIIIIIIIIIIIIX YOUR :red:!!!
goodby
very dispointed customer ho wasted his monny expect a law suit

Hello
my name is detlef i have and still am playing terraria on the mobile version i love your gamme andi have played for almost a year now but by recent events a wasted one i have watsed a year building creating having fun my friends by a stupid bug today the 27th of august i starded terraria presd play but the litle cube where a litle version of your charecter should be standing was gone only my name dream was there so i wasnt thinking that is would be a big deal but is presd my name and a charecter that i havent created was there with nonstuff and copper equipment i had full spectre armor on and ghost wings didnt saw them evrything gone so re logic FIIIIIIIIIIIIX YOUR :red:!!!
goodby
Don't think a lawsuit will be given for a 6 year old....
Also today is the 26th

Hello
goodby
1. Your character, by what you said, seems to have been corrupted. I don't know if you can fix it.
2. Re logic doesn't make mobile CodeGlue does.

Back
Top Bottom