• Yes, if you change <thing>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but you can change <thing>

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yello_X

Queen Bee
No, this isn't as bad as you think it is. Lemme give you a backstory:

P1: Dude, let's fight each other with Broken weapons!
P2: Aw crap, I just wasted all my money on making this Legendary Star Wrath because of bad RNG. Boy, I think I got all of those other prefixes. I also don't wanna grind for money to make it Legendary again.
P1: I wish you could just change prefixes when you got all of them...

So, two idiots want to fight each other with Broken weapons but one of them has no money. I propose a change:

After getting all possible prefixes on one weapon/accessory, the Goblin Tinkerer will say, "Your <itemname> is full of great potential, you can change its power seamlessly!"
If you bring your item back to the Tinkerer, you can select the prefix you want (That can be implemented on that item) and change to it without any cost (Except wasting your time, that is).
The item that has unlocked the Reforge Master (Or perhaps Reforge Expert) will have an (EX) sign next to its name
Thanks for reading!​

Not needed. Ultimately, any game that features a built-in economy, random item drops, and/or a major crafting system (Terraria has all three) will always have a certain level of grinding and/or resource management involved. If you don't want to grind, that's your decision, but just know that anything requiring grindable resources (in this case, money for better reforges) will take longer to obtain.

Not needed. Ultimately, any game that features a built-in economy, random item drops, and/or a major crafting system (Terraria has all three) will always have a certain level of grinding and/or resource management involved. If you don't want to grind, that's your decision, but just know that anything requiring grindable resources (in this case, money for better reforges) will take longer to obtain.
What I was actually suggesting was to easily change prefixes when you already unlocked them all, but I see your point. No matter what, we still have to grind for stuff. Thanks for feedback!

This is perfect! I love needing to farm: it brings me patience, a needed element in everyday life, it brings me free stuff, I'm a collector and love free stuff, and it brings me the feeling of just sitting back and relaxing while you get a ton of income. The farming needed to make this is something I'm up for, because someday I'm gonna need a copper shortsword. Yes, a copper shortsword.

Back
Top Bottom