1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. reggie regum

reggie regum Skeletron

WELCOME TO MY NEW THREAD:
    here i'm going to post every new build i make,trying to let you see my improvement.
    let's start whit what i hope to be my invention: a timer that turn itself off at the end of the count.

upload_2018-6-27_13-54-17.png
    dont look the machine gun (im trying to do something new) but just look in the bottom right of the picture and let me know if u can improve that thx

EDIT 1:

new moon lord farm,improved with my personal timer at exactly 1 minute,im really happy of how this is evolving
    upload_2018-6-27_13-53-29.png

EDIT 2:

under request i made this
    upload_2018-6-27_13-53-53.png
    its a sort of khaios 3x3 door but improved with no time of witing for the traps reset
    this is his 3x3 door: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3x3-combination-lock.43843/
    i hope i have satisfied your request, if someone want a download ora tutorial i would be pleased to do that

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Muger xer likes this.
  2. These are cool but i would like to see a a number locked door. Idk if i explained myself in the best way possible xd

3. reggie regum

reggie regum Skeletron

Ok i think i have understood but this will not be so easy

4. Ok thx :sigh: