Items Reinforced slime gun

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
The slime gun on the game is useless (it just for fun), so, i pepared this suggestion
Reinforced slime gun:
Shoot a slime ray that when hits the floor, make the hitted part of floor sticky, that when a enemie walk on it, make the enemie slower, when you hit a enemie or a boss with it, make the enemie slower too, and make the attacks of the monster more slower and less powerful
Does not affect slimes
Crafting recipe: 1 slime gun, 1 gun illegal parts and 100 gel

The slime gun on the game is useless (it just for fun), so, i pepared this suggestion
Reinforced slime gun:
Shoot a slime ray that when hits the floor, make the hitted part of floor sticky, that when a enemie walk on it, make the enemie slower, when you hit a enemie or a boss with it, make the enemie slower too, and make the attacks of the monster more slower and less powerful
Does not affect slimes
Crafting recipe: 1 slime gun, 1 gun illegal parts and 100 gel
The slime gun is just a novelty item so it's kind of meant to be useless, but I really love this idea as a fun little bonus in multiplayer. It keeps the "useless" novelty of it, but makes it even more fun than before.

Correction on what Ecramox said: enemies can't be affected by slowness not because it's not a thing Terraria does, but because of actual limits on how mob AI works. From what I can tell you'd have to make a different AI pattern for every mob you slow down. However, Thorium does it, so I might be completely wrong.

Anyway, I sorta like it, but to be honest I feel like it needs to be a later game thing. Because the slime gun is a novelty item, it'd be best if you just saved it for later in the playthrough. This feels like something that would be crafted with boss souls, IMO. I think Souls of Might could work best because Sight has enough stuff and Fright already has a gel-based gun weapon.

Back
Top Bottom