NPCs & Enemies Relationships with NPCs + extra

Rariaz

Wall of Flesh
EpKcBxa.jpg

Definitely is a neat feature to interact and improve bonds with the npcs just like harvest moon or animal crossing, Give gifts or special kind of items that improve our relationship with all the npcs in the game.

Depending on giving some items to sertain npc will increase or decrease bonds to them. for example you can't give an old shoe that you find by fishing to the dryad because she will throw the thing directly to you. but if you give nature's gift to her will increase interest in you.

The range of relationships can be like, friendship, love, hate or indiferent etc.

Must be a kinda of list where all the npcs are displayed where you can see the progress in relationship for every single npc you have unlocked.

Also, depending on the relationship you have to them, they will give you discounts or gifts, new fraces or if they hate you, refuses to sell you stuff, refuses to defend the village or even abandon it and you must wait for another npc to take the place of the one who left.

And we dont forget that maybe you can marry the npcs by giving an end game item if your bonds are strong enought.

Sry for the bad english.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also some PVP ideas:
Team Platforms:
hGiSjqo.jpg

Team Blocking Tiles:
TYZNIkd.jpg

Tiles:
Dash Block:
QimSszK.jpg

Instant death by touching Block:
irH36um.jpg

Props:
Launching Pad:
JIblPay.jpg

Insta buffs by switch:
s2S4Xmh.png

Weapons/ ammo
Early game Healer weapon:
E6ypXGY.jpg

Healing Ammo or Weapon:
904wedo.jpg

Bad Prefixes on accesories:
Q7hXsSE.jpg

i think this is not a good idea. there are messages by the npc of love and that is good enough and it would make the game weird.

Hmm... lots of text would need to be added or altered, but I like the idea.
Also, what if there could be jealousy between you and other NPCs?
Say you're hitting on the mechanic, and the goblin tinkerer now hates you.
I mean, this is turning Terraria into a dating sim but it could be an interesting idea for a mod perhaps?

Welp, now we're gonna get "NPC happiness" so....

I mean, I don't think "NPC happiness" is going to have anything to do with marriage...

I don't think...

Back
Top Bottom