tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

Surprise v1.6.0.5 Update (The Mod Isn't Dead, I Lost Motivation)
Added Ore Gen (Seens Low Need Looking Into)
Added Ore (Craytanium Ore) (Temp Sprite Fix In Next Update)
Added Bar (Craytanium Bar) (Temp Sprite Fix In Next Update)
Updated Reciepe (Armour)
Updated Recipe (Dev Hood) 10 Craytanium Bars, 2 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (Dev Helmet) 10 Craytanium Bars, 2 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (Dev Breastplate) 10 Craytanium Bars, 10 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (Dev Leggings) 10 Craytanium Bars, 5 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (God Hood) 5 Craytanium Bars, 2 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (God Helmet) 5 Craytanium Bars, 2 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (God Breastplate) 5 Craytanium Bars, 5 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (God Leggings) 5 Craytanium Bars, 3 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (Craytanium Bar) 1 Craytanium Ore
Updated Recipe (Mana to Life Blade) 50 Craytanium Bars
Updated Recipe (God Bow) 2 Craytanium Bars, 1 Gold Bar
Updated Recipe (God Bow(ALT)) 2 Craytanium Bars, 1 Gold Bar
Updated Recipe (God Knife) 1 Craytanium Bar
Updated Recipe (God Sword) 5 Craytanium Bars, 3 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (God Yoyo) 1 Craytanium Bar, 1 Gold Bar
Updated Recipe (Mr Tango) 25 Craytanium Bars, 10 Gold Bars
Updated Recipe (Eye Of Horus) (No Recipe Change)
Updated Recipe (God Arrow) 1 Craytanium Bar, 1 Wooden Arrow
Updated Recipe (God Charm) (No Recipe Change)
Updated Recipe (God Destructive Weapon) 10 Craytanium Bars, 2 Demonite Bars
Updated Recipe (God Fruit) (No Recipe Change)
Updated Recipe (Heart Of Ra) (No Recipe Change)
Updated Recipe (Thor Arrow) 10 Craytanium Bars, 10 Wooden Arrows

Update v1.6.0.6 (Totally Not Needed)
Code Cleanup
Armour Re-Order
NameSpace Error

Update v1.6.0.7
Added A Dual Use God Sword (Damage 50k) Sorry Same Sprite As God Sword Oh Well

Update v1.6.0.8 (Glowy Ore Update)
Change The Ore To Make It Easier To Find

Update v1.6.0.9
Increased Ore Gen Slightly Not Too Much

Update v1.6.0.10/1.6.1.0
Description File Updated
Version Numbering Incorrent

Latest Version v1.6.1.0

In Short 5 Updates In 3 Days 3 Of Which Weren't Actually Needed

And Yes Again Works With v0.11.4, I Will Always Try To Keep It Up To Date If Nothing Else Happens With The Mod

Last edited:
upload_2019-9-2_1-28-40.png

My Appreciation: Thank You All So Much 12.8K Downloads That's Mad For A Mod I Did For A Bit Of Fun, Again Thank You All :happy::cool:

Last edited:
Got an suggestion for you:
Defense God Helm: Adds 1,755,000 defense, increases damage reduction by 35% and adds a key to manipulate gravity.

Defense God Breastplate: Adds 2,850,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 40% and makes the player immune to all vanilla debuffs, knockback, fire blocks, paladin effect (since you are practically immune to anything(try to overlap as much as you can that effect, to the point that your friends are immune to damage at a certain distance))

Defense God Leggings: Adds 1,894,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 24.9% and adds complete immunity to lava and the ability to walk this and other fluids, an toggleable falling speed with the up, down buttons, higher max speed and acceleration, increased jump height and a triple time stacked magic carpet effect.

Set Bonus: Defense is increased by 200%, damage reduced by 25%, and will add an new buff: if a strike would kill you (umprobably) you can return to 75% your max health and repeat the process after 15 seconds, in case you receive another God Buster strike before the 15 seconds, another invulnerability buff will appear saving you from death, this one with an 20 seconds cooldown that will get you to the 50% of life instead of 75%. Also adds an defense shield that charges, with it's own bar and all, by dealing high cuantity of damage to an enemy(notice that it's not based by the amount of foes you kill, it's the number that appears in the dps meter). This shield must cancel projectiles and inflict near infinite knockback power at a certain distance, shield must be circular around the player so, in other words, it's an independent system that moves with the player but it's not attached to it(this is for preventing bypassing effects transmit to the player(for me works like that) and making it a bit more difficult to ignore) also in a higher radius explosions must be forbidden, so this works like an god mode thing, except this doesn't need dodge settings that they actually hit you but you don't receive the damage.

Nice Suggestion i'll See What I Can Do As I Quite Like That Idea lol, May Take Me Some Time To Get Right Well The Armour Part Is Easy Re-Use Existing Code The Set Bonus And Gravity And That May Be A Tough One For Me i'll God Dam Try My Best LOL

"Defense God Helm: Adds 1,755,000 defense, increases damage reduction by 35% and adds a key to manipulate gravity. Defense God Breastplate: Adds 2,850,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 40% and makes the player immune to all vanilla debuffs, knockback, fire blocks, paladin effect (since you are practically immune to anything(try to overlap as much as you can that effect, to the point that your friends are immune to damage at a certain distance))" Minus The Paladin Effect The Helmet And Breastplate Are Done.
As For The Leggings "Defense God Leggings: Adds 1,894,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 24.9% and adds complete immunity to lava and the ability to walk this and other fluids, an toggleable falling speed with the up, down buttons, higher max speed and acceleration, increased jump height and a triple time stacked magic carpet effect" Imunity To Lava And Fluid Walking Work, The Rest Not Yet And No Set Bonus Done Yet
[doublepost=1567556204,1567555727][/doublepost]Mod Update Out
Not Completely Finished Like 75% Done

Helmet (Done)
Breastplate (Done) (Fire Blocks Solved By Obsidian Skin Potion From Leggings)
Leggings (Partly Done) (Immunity To Lava And Fluid Walking Done)

v1.6.1.1 Out On Mod Browser

Write in the code
Code:
add.paladinbuff true
Somewhere there
I will update myself with another suggestion soon so keep it up.
Also great job!

"Defense God Helm: Adds 1,755,000 defense, increases damage reduction by 35% and adds a key to manipulate gravity. Defense God Breastplate: Adds 2,850,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 40% and makes the player immune to all vanilla debuffs, knockback, fire blocks, paladin effect (since you are practically immune to anything(try to overlap as much as you can that effect, to the point that your friends are immune to damage at a certain distance))" Minus The Paladin Effect The Helmet And Breastplate Are Done.
As For The Leggings "Defense God Leggings: Adds 1,894,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 24.9% and adds complete immunity to lava and the ability to walk this and other fluids, an toggleable falling speed with the up, down buttons, higher max speed and acceleration, increased jump height and a triple time stacked magic carpet effect" Imunity To Lava And Fluid Walking Work, The Rest Not Yet And No Set Bonus Done Yet
[doublepost=1567556204,1567555727][/doublepost]Mod Update Out
Not Completely Finished Like 75% Done

Helmet (Done)
Breastplate (Done) (Fire Blocks Solved By Obsidian Skin Potion From Leggings)
Leggings (Partly Done) (Immunity To Lava And Fluid Walking Done)

v1.6.1.1 Out On Mod Browser
Do not forget the set bonus, that's the most important 25% there!

Ok i'll Apply That Paladin Buff Code Later As It 1:30 am Here And I Need Sleep And Once The Leggings Code Is Done i'll Start On The Set Bonus Code Aswell
[doublepost=1567557202,1567557072][/doublepost]
By Paladinbuff You Mean PaladinsShield Or....
Say player.AddBuff(BuffID.PaladinsShield, 99999999); Yeah

Ok i'll Apply That Paladin Buff Code Later As It 1:30 am Here And I Need Sleep And Once The Leggings Code Is Done i'll Start On The Set Bonus Code Aswell
[doublepost=1567557202,1567557072][/doublepost]
By Paladinbuff You Mean PaladinsShield Or....
Say player.AddBuff(BuffID.PaladinsShield, 99999999); Yeah
I guess the second one, the code I showed you was one of my tests

Also try to overlap as much as you can so at least reaches to 100%

BTW Sweet Dreams!!!:happy:

"Defense God Helm: Adds 1,755,000 defense, increases damage reduction by 35% and adds a key to manipulate gravity." -Is Done, Damage Reduction Might Not Be Right

"Defense God Breastplate: Adds 2,850,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 40% and makes the player immune to all vanilla debuffs, knockback, fire blocks, paladin effect (since you are practically immune to anything(try to overlap as much as you can that effect, to the point that your friends are immune to damage at a certain distance))" -Is Done, Damage Reduction Might Not Be Right

"Defense God Leggings: Adds 1,894,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 24.9% and adds complete immunity to lava and the ability to walk this and other fluids, an toggleable falling speed with the up, down buttons, higher max speed and acceleration, increased jump height and a triple time stacked magic carpet effect." -Is Done But Missing "an toggleable falling speed with the up, down buttons, higher max speed and acceleration, increased jump height and a triple time stacked magic carpet effect"

"Set Bonus: Defense is increased by 200%, damage reduced by 25%, and will add an new buff: if a strike would kill you (umprobably) you can return to 75% your max health and repeat the process after 15 seconds, in case you receive another God Buster strike before the 15 seconds, another invulnerability buff will appear saving you from death, this one with an 20 seconds cooldown that will get you to the 50% of life instead of 75%. Also adds an defense shield that charges, with it's own bar and all, by dealing high cuantity of damage to an enemy(notice that it's not based by the amount of foes you kill, it's the number that appears in the dps meter). This shield must cancel projectiles and inflict near infinite knockback power at a certain distance, shield must be circular around the player so, in other words, it's an independent system that moves with the player but it's not attached to it(this is for preventing bypassing effects transmit to the player(for me works like that) and making it a bit more difficult to ignore) also in a higher radius explosions must be forbidden, so this works like an god mode thing, except this doesn't need dodge settings that they actually hit you but you don't receive the damage." -Not Done

v1.6.1.2 Out Now

"an toggleable falling speed with the up, down buttons, higher max speed and acceleration, increased jump height and a triple time stacked magic carpet effect" -idk if im gonna be able to add that as i can't find any info on how to do it and set bonus i cannot do as i can't get damage reduction working, that or the defense is that high its counteracting the damage reduction %'s (Hey I Tried My Best LOL)

Other Than That Expect Version 1.6.1.3 To Be Out Soon

Last edited:
Alright Yes I'm Lazy But I'm No Good At Sprite Design Neither
And I Will Credit The Example Mod For The Armor Sprites Now
[doublepost=1567622974,1567622419][/doublepost]Armor Sprites (GODSet&BuffGODSet And The DevSet Sprites, Edited Or Not) From The Example MOD I Take No Credit All Credit Goes To The Example MOD Creator

Also in case you havn't found this on your own, the variable to damage reduction is player.endurance, and goes in the UpdateEquips hook. For example:

Code:
public override void UpdateEquip(Player player)
{
      player.endurance += 0.05f;
}
would give the player 5% more DR

Direkt download plz.

BTW Coming soon with more updates!

Edit: this next one will have spoilers so the server doesn't crash...
[doublepost=1567623806,1567623700][/doublepost]
Okay Thanks i'll Add That Later When Im Finished Testing Something else
I'm making a Dev of War suit, you like the name?

Also in case you havn't found this on your own, the variable to damage reduction is player.endurance, and goes in the UpdateEquips hook. For example:

Code:
public override void UpdateEquip(Player player)
{
      player.endurance += 0.05f;
}
would give the player 5% more DR

So In My Case Say For The Helmet it would be
player.endurance += 0.35f; //For 35% DR Yes
The Breastplate it would be
player.endurance += 0.40f; //For 40% DR Yes
The Legs it would be
player.endurance += 0.24f; //For 24% DR Yes

Direkt download plz.

BTW Coming soon with more updates!

Edit: this next one will have spoilers so the server doesn't crash...
[doublepost=1567623806,1567623700][/doublepost]
I'm making a Dev of War suit, you like the name?

To Answer That Yes I Like The Name And No I Don't Offer Direct Download As Of Yet

v1.6.1.4 Live On Mod Browser Now

Last edited:
Beta Website To Download The Mod Direct Is In The Works
More Info Soon When Its Ready

Peace

Website Is Now Set-Up For Anyone Who Wants A Direct Download To The Mod There Is One Now Over On The Website With Some Other Stuff Like A Dev Server Where Everyone Is Welcome Well Except For The Slot Limt Of 4 Currently
terrariansunited.ddns.net

If Prefered I Can Just Do The .tmod file over the .zip file

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom