tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

thx, ill update my game this afternoon and get back to you, IDK if its possible but maybe there is a way to make some sort of option or the like where the ore will only spawn in a certain world size or just like how you choose which type of corruption is in the world maybe some more advanced modders could help you create an option that allows players to choose ore spawn amount like small, medium or large. have you looked at the vanilla ore spawn tables to see if you can try and get a picture of how to modify the spawn rate?

An Option Like That Would Be Nice And No I Don't Have The Knowledge Or Skill To Look At The Vanilla Table For Hints On How To Do It

Good To Hear, Even If It Took 4 Updates LOL:happy::p
Well... I've gotten to a large world size and so far it is by far better that what it was, but there is still a lot of it around, I'm not complaining but it could be lower, however it's your mod and what you want to do with it is fine, compared to my old world the new one is perfect. Thank you.

have you thought about a god drill or hammaxe? instead of the drill speed just being fast its very fast, also any plans on adding blocks and furniture?

I Haven't No But I Could Probably Add A GOD Drill Or Hammaxe Quite Easily And No Not Really Any Plans To Add More Block Or Furniture At The Moment

Hmm Interesting I Wonder Why That Would Be, ill Have A Look To See What The Issue Might Be And Look Into A Possible Code Update/Fix

Edit It Could Be The Way My Mod Is Set up To Spawn My Ore I'm Not Sure

well, personally, it doesn't bother me that much because I can get plenty from silt and slush but others may find it bothersome

Ok so while I was trying to figure out where my luminite went I read about something called alternate ores, so the mod doesn't stop ores from spawning because certain ores spawn in place of others like silver and tungsten, so in my world silver spawned in place of tungsten

v1.7.0.2/1.7.0.3/.v1.7.0.4/v1.7.0.5/v1.7.0.6/v1.7.0.7/v1.7.0.8 Merged For Post Sake

Ore/Bar Update
Colour Removed Temporarily
Ore Changed To Match

Dev Source Code Tidy Up
Nothing New

Armor Tweaked
GOD Armor Has 10%, 20% And 15% Damage Reduction Respectively
Buff GOD Armor No Change
Dev Armor Has 100% Damage Reduction (Maybe), Technically 300% idk lol
Dev Armor Sprites Scrapped - Uses Same Sprites As Other Armor
Bows Tweaked - Actually Uses Mod Arrows GOD & Thor Arrow Respectively
Mod Arrows Now Use A Custom Projectile

Thor Arrow Damage Decreased To 125k Damage - 250k Was Too High
Ore Now Has A Slight Glow
Fixed GOD Knife Sound Fixed
Dev Note - Dev Armor Warnings Fixed

Ore Update Again - Changed Sprites To Look Like And Also Sound Like Other Ores

Latest Version v1.7.0.8

v1.7.1 Maybe Soon We Shall See

Last edited:
v1.7.1 - Sprite Update/Overhaul Pt.1

All Sprites Updated Prior To v1.7.1 count
Most Of The Weapons And Accessories Have Benn Updated Remaining Sprites To Be Updated Accessories
All Armour Sets (GOD And Buff), GOD'S Destructive Beam And Projectile, The GOD Knife And Bows.
Yes Armor Sets Are From The Example Mod I Take No Credit At ALL
Side Note GODFruit And Heart Of Ra Now Use Life Crystals In The Respective Recipes

Latest Version v1.7.1

Back
Top Bottom