tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
I've fixed the buff taking away 1 defense from other defense giving buffs for next version

From what I noticed the bug is canceling out the previous buff used, at least in the case of defense buffs.

As when I used Ironskin, it wasn't 1 defense the energized buff took, but 7.

with 5 defense I used ironskin and it went up to 13, then used energized and it went down to 6, meaning energized canceled out ironskin.

First off let me say that i love this mod from the food, to the NPCs to the different ores and armors and everything!! One of the best things is the combined crafting stations, they make everything so much EASIER!
On that note, Terraria is not letting me use the Blacksmith Hellforge as an actual forge. It works fine as an anvil, but i cannot smelt anything into metal bars.

First off let me say that i love this mod from the food, to the NPCs to the different ores and armors and everything!! One of the best things is the combined crafting stations, they make everything so much EASIER!
On that note, Terraria is not letting me use the Blacksmith Hellforge as an actual forge. It works fine as an anvil, but i cannot smelt anything into metal bars.
(Thanks it means a lot to hear that you're enjoying the mod :D ) I've been notified of this; it's fixed for the update (which will be rolling out soon hopefully).

I'm wondering if your going to add more combo recipes?
You know like the workbench+table+bookshelf type things.
I was thinking if it's anyway possible to do like sword combos
Like the copper short + broad swords to make a type of bastard sword[the hand-half one].

Also to note the dark/light plank walls are fixed.
Just gotta wait for TML to update to accommodate the 1.3.3.3 fixes.

I'm wondering if your going to add more combo recipes?
You know like the workbench+table+bookshelf type things.
I was thinking if it's anyway possible to do like sword combos
Like the copper short + broad swords to make a type of bastard sword[the hand-half one].

Also to note the dark/light plank walls are fixed.
Just gotta wait for TML to update to accommodate the 1.3.3.3 fixes.
Sword combos are a possibility, they'd probably come a little later though.

Just tossing out ideas.
Also I would like to see as a drop is a specific sword from the undead vikings.
The name of the sword is the Ulfberht sword or as the engraving on it reads +VLFBERH+T.
This this could be added?

Just tossing out ideas.
Also I would like to see as a drop is a specific sword from the undead vikings.
The name of the sword is the Ulfberht sword or as the engraving on it reads +VLFBERH+T.
This this could be added?
I just looked up what that looks like and I definitely have to add it now.

Well there are three types of that sword
the original with the inscription +VLFBERH+T
the other with +VLFBERHT+
And the low end iron type with the inscription sorta like the others but different.
I'd say have the original at a higher attack damage and good swing rate as a hardmode rare weapon, the other two as pre-hardmode weapons.
The knockoff type as an uncommon drop and the +VLFBERHT+ type as a rare[with stats better than the uncommon but weaker than the hardmode]

I would also like to report that I cannot make any bricks or make glass at the autohammer-adamantite forge-mythril anvil combined crafting station(can't remember its name)

Also all the ores make dirt sounds when being dug up instead of stone/ore sounds?

In addition the endgame armors are all very low rarity (green instead of the cyan color most endgame items are)
Also I would love if the endgame armors actually showed what they increase, their current tooltips seem useless.

I would also like to report that I cannot make any bricks or make glass at the autohammer-adamantite forge-mythril anvil combined crafting station(can't remember its name)

Also all the ores make dirt sounds when being dug up instead of stone/ore sounds?

In addition the endgame armors are all very low rarity (green instead of the cyan color most endgame items are)
Also I would love if the endgame armors actually showed what they increase, their current tooltips seem useless.
fixing that for next update as well (I hadn't realized until now that vanilla armors also have tooltips for each individual piece)

if there's anything I learned coding this update: it's always plan ahead.
I don't really have a fancy build to show off the new stuff this time around, but I made a informational guide to getting the new stuff!
Capture 2016-10-06 18_11_55.png

To access the Stellaria biome:
1) defeat the Eater or Brain.
2) Have the Grocer moved in, he sells the colorful looking machine right after they're defeated.
3) Right click on the dispenser to get a Capsule (there's only blue ones for now, they give the biome blocks currently).
4) If you've made an artifical biome before: just build with Starsoil and Starstone and when there are enough tiles have been placed the background should change and new music plays.
5) If you did all of that above, then congrats! You've made the Stellaria biome! just plant an Acorn in Starsoil and chop down a fully grown Starwood Tree and give Starwood to the Guide!

Also Changelog!

-Added the Stellaria biome; it’s a man-made biome that’s star themed.

-Added Starwood Trees, drops Starwood and is grown on Starsoil.

-Added new wood: Starwood. Used in Starwood Armor, Yoyo, Bow, Mallet, Sword, and Furniture

-Added Starsoil and Starstone; you can get them from a Blue Toy Capsule.

-Starwood armor has been added as a prehardmode summoning based armor and has a total of 16 Defense.

- Starwood has a wall variant.

-Starstone can be crafted into Starbrick and Starbrick Wall.

-Post Moonlord Ore armors now require the Luminite armors (save Orion’s Hunter Armor).

-Tropical furniture has been resprited (Thanks @Jaybird !)

-Some elegant furniture has been resprited (Thanks again Jaybird !)

-Added Orange Phaseblade/saber. They should have same recipe as the other variants but with amber instead.

-Starwood can be converted into Fallen Stars (3 Starwood to make 1 Fallen Star, this may change in the future).

-Added Starry Plinith, a monolith type tile made form Smooth Marble, Fallen Stars, and Starwood.

-Toy Vending Machine has been added and dispenses just a Blue Toy Capsule for now.

-Dream Fountain and Aegis Contraption got a graphic makeover.

-Grocer no longer has black outlines.

-Moved Lemon and Cherries to Grocer’s shop (they were causing lag explosions when they appeared from trees + they caused a lot of inventory clog), Toy Vending Machine is also sold by the Grocer after Eater or Brain has been defeated.

- Modded Ores now have the proper hit noise.

-Mod armors now display tooltips for stats.

-Added a musicbox for Stellaria biome.

-Fixed Energized buff resetting effects of other defense giving buffs.

-Fixed combo furnaces not acting like vanilla furnaces for bar smelting.

-Fixed rarity color for the mod endgame stuff.

-Ores should be affected by spelunker potions now.

So What's Next?
Since the 2nd biome requires worldgen stuff to happen; I'm gonna learn how to make it gen the way I want it to. So 2nd biome is postponed (for now), but since I got a huge amount of tilesprites from spriter over the course of the update I can spend my time perfecting the new 2nd biome gen and putting in stuff I've gotten over the weeks.

Last edited:
if there's anything I learned coding this update: it's always plan ahead.
I don't really have a fancy build to show off the new stuff this time around, but I made a informational guide to getting the new stuff!
View attachment 142878
To access the Stellaria biome:
1) defeat the Eater or Brain.
2) Have the Grocer moved in, he sells the colorful looking machine right after they're defeated.
3) Right click on the dispenser to get a Capsule (there's only blue ones for now, they give the biome blocks currently).
4) If you've made an artifical biome before: just build with Starsoil and Starstone and are enough tiles have been placed the background should change and new music plays.
5) If you did all of that above, then congrats! You've made the Stellaria biome! just plant an Acorn in Starsoil and chop down a fully grown Starwood Tree and give Starwood to the Guide!

Also Changelog!

-Added the Stellaria biome; it’s a man-made biome that’s star themed.

-Added Starwood Trees, drops Starwood and is grown on Starsoil.

-Added new wood: Starwood. Used in Starwood Armor, Yoyo, Bow, Mallet, Sword, and Furniture

-Added Starsoil and Starstone; you can get them from a Blue Toy Capsule.

-Starwood armor has been added as a prehardmode summoning based armor and has a total of 16 Defense.

- Starwood has a wall variant.

-Starstone can be crafted into Starbrick and Starbrick Wall.

-Post Moonlord Ore armors now require the Luminite armors (save Orion’s Hunter Armor).

-Tropical furniture has been resprited (Thanks @Jaybird !)

-Some elegant furniture has been resprited (Thanks again Jaybird !)

-Added Orange Phaseblade/saber. They should have same recipe as the other variants but with amber instead.

-Starwood can be converted into Fallen Stars (3 Starwood to make 1 Fallen Star, this may change in the future).

-Added Starry Plinith, a monolith type tile made form Smooth Marble, Fallen Stars, and Starwood.

-Toy Vending Machine has been added and dispenses just a Blue Toy Capsule for now.

-Dream Fountain and Aegis Contraption got a graphic makeover.

-Grocer no longer has black outlines.

-Moved Lemon and Cherries to Grocer’s shop (they were causing lag explosions when they appeared from trees + they caused a lot of inventory clog), Toy Vending Machine is also sold by the Grocer after Eater or Brain has been defeated.

- Modded Ores now have the proper hit noise.

-Mod armors now display tooltips for stats.

-Added a musicbox for Stellaria biome.

-Fixed Energized buff resetting effects of other defense giving buffs.

-Fixed combo furnaces not acting like vanilla furnaces for bar smelting.

-Fixed rarity color for the mod endgame stuff.

-Ores should be affected by spelunker potions now.

So What's Next?
Since the 2nd biome requires worldgen stuff to happen; I'm gonna learn how to make it gen the way I want it to. So 2nd biome is postponed (for now), but since I got a huge amount of tilesprites from spriter over the course of the update I can spend my time perfecting the new 2nd biome gen and putting in stuff I've gotten over the weeks.
This is sweet

I'm still noticing missing tooltips on the armor pieces, the only ones that are showing their tooltips(from the ones I've seen) are the full summoner set, the mage hat and the ranger legs.

EDIT: Another report, the stellaria biome's music is crazy loud, I play with the music at 60%, I have to reduce it to 10% when I enter the biome.

EDIT2: Oh and the capsules aren't being used up when I right click them.

Last edited:
Oh. I was about to ask about that. By the way, HOW IN THE FRESH TITTY AM I SUPPOSED TO PLACE DECORATIVE CHERRIES?
I placed a decorative cherry last night and it worked.

I'm still noticing missing tooltips on the armor pieces, the only ones that are showing their tooltips(from the ones I've seen) are the full summoner set, the mage hat and the ranger legs.

EDIT: Another report, the stellaria biome's music is crazy loud, I play with the music at 60%, I have to reduce it to 10% when I enter the biome.

EDIT2: Oh and the capsules aren't being used up when I right click them.
I tested the Capsule thing and it's being used up for me when I right click it. I'm not sure why the tooltips on the other armors aren't showing because I did add them in the respective .cs file. As for the biome music's volume: I literally have no way of telling how loud something is because my laptop (even on 100% volume for both the laptop and game) doesn't make things loud enough to tell me if I made a sound effect or music track too loud.

Back
Top Bottom