• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 167 72.9%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 27 11.8%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 29 12.7%

• Total voters

Jenosis

Dungeon Spirit
I got the items that didn't work earlier to work (I had stupidly horrible spelling consistency). I have updated the download and the changelog.

Pumpking

Official Terrarian
I'll definitely be checking this out, as I do plan to add several furniture sets to my mod. :D
Hopefully you can find out how to do light sources! :p

Jenosis

Dungeon Spirit
I'll definitely be checking this out, as I do plan to add several furniture sets to my mod. :D
Hopefully you can find out how to do light sources! :p
I've found out how to do lightsources too :dryadhappy: (I'm just not sure how to increase the area of brightness for said lightsources)

Jenosis

Dungeon Spirit
whoops something I just now found out is that light sources have 2 tile states and I only put one in for each... so if you wire and switch it on and off it toggles between the sprite and a pink-ish box. Getting that fixed asap.

KinfThaDerp

Plantera
Jenosis just saying this doesn't look "compatible" with other blocks/decorations It doesn't have the line on the edges and I don't recommend fixing that with black i dont think it is black and if u dunno what am i talkin' about then just.. idk do whatever u want :p

Edit : if u want the other blocks / decorations etc. line on the edge u should download the image from the wiki ( just an example ) and if u still don't know what am i talking about then again do whatever u want and do more things 'cause it's amaaaazingg :D

MarioKart7z

Plantera
...where did Bullseye give you the chest code? (i can't find it in the beta TAPI avalon source) i wanna use it too

KinfThaDerp

Plantera
This thread is kinda quiet, hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still :) If not, still there are some items that are lookin' good. And why I am saying that hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still is, because there's a high chance that after exams somebody doesn't feel like doing anything.

Jenosis

Dungeon Spirit
This thread is kinda quiet, hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still :) If not, still there are some items that are lookin' good. And why I am saying that hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still is, because there's a high chance that after exams somebody doesn't feel like doing anything.
I am indeed working on the mod still, I'm just adding some more stuff than I usually would for an update.

Jenosis

Dungeon Spirit
after a very busy week of finals and shopping for mothers' day I have made an update to the mod and that update is now public.

KinfThaDerp

Plantera
after a very busy week of finals and shopping for mothers' day I have made an update to the mod and that update is now public.
Yay! Updates! Hopefully It's going to be something that will inspire me for my next base :D 'cause currently I am living on a tree. in a house. Just a normal tree house. HOW REALISTIC

btw. And.. you just reminded me of mother's day.. U saved my life my mom would kill me ._. K Just listen not my fault that I never remember about any holidays..

Jenosis

Dungeon Spirit
Yay! Updates! Hopefully It's going to be something that will inspire me for my next base :D 'cause currently I am living on a tree. in a house. Just a normal tree house. HOW REALISTIC

btw. And.. you just reminded me of mother's day.. U saved my life my mom would kill me ._. K Just listen not my fault that I never remember about any holidays..
Funny you mention that; in between updates I have a treehouse I'm currently working on and I think it looks awesome so far (will post later today)

Jenosis

Dungeon Spirit
Thought I'd post a tiny little spoiler:

On a side note; this upcoming update is going to be a small one (no new furniture sets this time, but you will be able to place a few things).

Top Bottom