tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
So a friend mentioned that the mod was crashing for her. I have to ask: is it crashing for any of you guys?

I have been informed by a few people that there is a crash when loading my mod. @W1K told me I had to delete the Crafting Group json so I'll get an update out on that asap.

I forgot to put this in the change log, but I have added Perfectly Generic Platform and Flower Blocks/Walls in the last update.

ah dang it I forgot to update the modinfo's version, that'll be fixed in the mini update coming soon

I have finally made a new update available. (Also will be pushing out a miniupdate later today)

A big special thanks to the following:
@White (For helping me with Clock and Dresser class)
@W1K (For also helping with Clock Class)
@Bullseye55 and AvalonMod Team (For letting me use their Chest code)
@Yoraiz0r (For helping me with modding in general and for making tAPI)
@Pumpking (For helping me fix my Tile issues early on)
Re-Logic (For making a super awesome game called Terraria)

As of right now I'm the only spriter and coder for the mod; if you wish to join/help me please feel free to PM me

Ever wanted more furniture sets? Think there should be a certain piece of vanity or furniture in game?
Then this mod is for you!

Currently this mod only adds 6 Furniture sets, but will feature more soon.

Test: Made with Perfectly Generic Object
bK9Lhsw.png

Tropical: Made with Palm Wood and Seashells
s3bxIjo.png

Iris: Made with Blue Flower Petals
ULMNPIN.png

Rose: Made with Red Flower Petals
JE8imlr.png

Tulip: Made with Yellow Flower Petals
M0UPUHl.png

Elegant: Made with Porcelain (stone+clay at blend-o-matic) at a Furnace
8H42Bf0.png

Jam: made with Jam (any fruit+2sugar+ empty bottle) at a Canning Station
FhUaG4Y.png

Misc: (tiles that are a separate piece of furniture and do not have a corresponding set) Planter of Flowers (just throw a clay pot into the guide), Decorative Wine (crafted from Wine consumables and craft back),Decorative Pina Colada(same as the Wine)Decorative Ale. Buff/Health/Mana Potions (not including flasks for now)
Wine and Pina Colada are crafted at a keg with a Wine Glass and Coconut Cup respectively.

(1.3.1)- Added Jam Furniture, Jam (consumable and tile), Laminated Floor block and wall variants, Silk Carpet, and Canning Station (just throw some wood or tin cans into the guide). Also made Seaweed Planters craftable.
(1.3)- Added Elegant Furniture, Porcelain, Coffee consumable and tile, rest of foodstuffs I forgot have been added as tiles, added Mirror furniture pieces for each set.
(1.2.2.1)-Added All 1.2.3+ Foodstuffs and Potions as tiles. Made an Alt Wall for Living Wood which is made at Living Loom.
(1.2.2)- Added Beverage Brewer (no use at this time), Added Placeable potions (potions before 1.2.3, Added Flower blocks and their respective walls, Grocer now sells appliances (and some crafting stations along with new items in the sweets shop). Removed Crafting Groups to prevent further crashing. Made another variant of Planter of Flowers. Added Flower Blocks/Walls (I forgot to put this in last time, whoops.)
(1.2.1)- Added Placeable Soup, Pumpkin Pie, Lesser and Regular H/M/R Potions (thank you Snickerbobble), Perfectly Generic Block and Wall. There is a new NPC called the Grocer (hint you need something from the trees for him to move in) he doesn't sell much for now.
(1.2)- Added Iris,Rose, and Tulip furniture sets, tweaked Test and Tropical furniture sprites again, Perfectly Generic object has been added and is crafted with cogs, dirt, and gel. Flower Petals have been added to make the new furniture sets: Blue Flower Petals are crafted from Waterleaf and Moonglow, Red are crafted from Deathweed and Fireblossom, and Yellow from Daybloom and Sunflower. Made Cogs craftable from Copper/Iron/Lead or Tin/Iron/Lead. Decorative Ale added. The mod finally shows what version (I forgot to put that in before, oops) it is. Added Wooden Lattice Walls (you can craft them in the 6 wood variants at a workbench like you would with regular walls
(1.1.3)-Fixed Lightsources not having 2 tile states (there had to be an on and off sprite of said lightsources) tweaked the tropical furniture sprites again for more contrast.
(1.1.2)-Added Coconut Cup (palm wood at a workbench),added Pina Colada,added Decorative Pina Colada.
(1.1.1)-Tweaked the Tropical furniture sprites to not blend in so much with one another.
(1.1)- Added Tropical furniture set,Added Wine (consumable and decorative),Fixed a few graphical anomlies with the Test Door(Door did not fill 16x16 frames all the way), Seashells are craftable by coral at a work bench for the new set.
Release(1.0)- Added Test Furniture and Planter of Flowers
Download!

Wanna support the mod? Just copy and paste the banner into your signature!
kOKNobo.png
Code:
<a href="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wip-released-jenosis-cosmetic-variety-mod.17150/">[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kOKNobo.png[/IMG] </a>
The Only Problem That Is In This Mod IS That Its Not Compatible With Other Mods That Add Chest

Back
Top Bottom