tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Hello, I would like to ask about the Homestuck side of this excellent mod. Is there a certain material all of the Homestuck weapons are created from? If there is I have not come across it yet.

Hello, I would like to ask about the Homestuck side of this excellent mod. Is there a certain material all of the Homestuck weapons are created from? If there is I have not come across it yet.
Zillium: its an ore in hardmode that you can gen from using the Joker Card (Clowns on Blood Moons at 10%). You'll know what Zillium looks like the instant you see it.

Reminds me: should probably advise people to not have like 4 or 5 people on a server when you use it in multiplayer. As I found out recently it gens ore times the number of people in a server so looking for a fix for that currently.

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but the decorative suspicious looking eye does not drop anything when broken.
EDIT: Also, the Master Kitchen can float above the ground when placed.

Last edited:
I don't know if i am doing something wrong but the flower blocks don't look like the screenshots at all.

Attachments

• 20170425184332_1.jpg
    20170425184332_1.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 175
View attachment 170189 View attachment 170190
thats great to know.Is there anyway for you to implement a way to reverse the effect cus it kinda made our world messy. it spawned the ore multiple times over and crashed us in the process. the world is still playable but the block is literally everywhere, :x
wait..... thats what happen when you use the joker card on multi.? well maybe Im not jenosis but before using the card, do you make a back up of the world before activating, you know just in..... case? because ive learned that the hard way when messing the mods using cheat/heros before.

wait..... thats what happen when you use the joker card on multi.? well maybe Im not jenosis but before using the card, do you make a back up of the world before activating, you know just in..... case? because ive learned that the hard way when messing the mods using cheat/heros before.
honestly we had no idea what it would do. it bugged out massively. its not supposed to do this but it did so rip no back ups

honestly we had no idea what it would do. it bugged out massively. its not supposed to do this but it did so rip no back ups
Yeah my advice would be to use the Joker Card/ Celestial Blossom off-server or with only 1 player on it for now.

As for reversing the effects: I'm not entirely sure because you can't really CTRL+Z a world and that blocks to replace could be either dirt/stone or something else entirely

Yeah my advice would be to use the Joker Card/ Celestial Blossom off-server or with only 1 player on it for now.

As for reversing the effects: I'm not entirely sure because you can't really CTRL+Z a world and that blocks to replace could be either dirt/stone or something else entirely
well it was worth trying anywho. but im glad you were aware of the bug. cheers for replying and that :D

please make wheat spawn less or a button to disable it XD. It always invades my inventory and its harder to defeat than moon lord

please make wheat spawn less or a button to disable it XD. It always invades my inventory and its harder to defeat than moon lord
use wing slot accesory mod and more accesories + mod, with that is more than enough that the moon lord rather to be a dangerous boss is now a joke compared to calamity bosses, unless you have a real bad luck to have an "splitter" or "inmmortal" prefixe on him on enemy prefixes.

use wing slot accesory mod and more accesories + mod, with that is more than enough that the moon lord rather to be a dangerous boss is now a joke compared to calamity bosses, unless you have a real bad luck to have an "splitter" or "inmmortal" prefixe on him on enemy prefixes.
haha dont worry about it, mods that let me combine items into super ones do an alright job. i meant that wheat is more powerful than moon lord because i cant get rid of it as a joke

Oh btw. I was with some friends in multiplayer and I used that celestial flower thing that spawns the ores after moon lord. and one of us used it once but in the other players chat it said i used it like 43 times (counted) so it literally spawned and made our whole underground world pretty much all the new ores. was a bit annoying

Back
Top Bottom