tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
I'm declaring a hiatus until tAPI gets updated to 1.3. I'll be working on a few sprites and such but I won't be updating the mod until then. (Though I wish everyone a happy 1.3 launch).

I have 2 announcements, both which are exciting:

1) I WILL be continuing this mod. Since there is currently a new unofficial Mod API being made for 1.3 I have regained motivation for continuing. Currently it does not support tiles/npcs/buffs, but there will be support.

2)I have rebuilt this mod for r16 of tAPI. I will continue to update for tAPI until the other modloader has support for the things mentioned above.

Edit: TModLoader link

Last edited:
ayyyyyyyyy guess what's getting worked on in the current game version ;)
RLHiWeB.png

I have the dressers working now :D but they only function as pre-1.3 dressers for now. I'll be looking into the storage part of dressers soon after I get all the furniture ported over.

Lightsources are now working A-OK. Also just a heads up: I might not be able to get chests into the mod codewise I really haven't found a more suitable method of making a tile act like a chest. If I do end up getting the chests to work I'm most likely merging the Flower Chests because I did learn sometime before 1.3 that there IS a limit to chest placestyles.

bleh having trouble trying to get beds to work properly :sigh:
I might omit beds for now until I can get the code right for it. Doors are being put on hold as well; mainly because I don't feel like messing with them at the moment.

porting has been halted for a bit due to some restrictions present in tmodloader (hopefully it's fixed soon)

beds/doors/chests have been ported! I've got a few more things to do before I release the tmodloader version:

Sprite sinks for modded sets - done
Sprite mirrors for new vanilla sets - done
Port tiny placeables
Sprite the new potions/foodstuffs tiles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom